Mythruna
May 11, 2024, 02:02:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Projects  (Read 26672 times)
Ghelmaron
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2012, 04:08:50 PM »

My project is the Town of Cliffside, which consists of a variety of buildings that I felt like making. It's an ongoing project. If I ever completely cover my island in buildings, I would probably build a bridge to the next island and keep building.  Wink
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2012, 04:46:37 PM »

My project is the Town of Cliffside, which consists of a variety of buildings that I felt like making. It's an ongoing project. If I ever completely cover my island in buildings, I would probably build a bridge to the next island and keep building.  Wink

And it's one of my favorite places to visit when wandering around. Smiley
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2012, 05:08:01 PM »

Not sure the cords, but have you seen a peek at the sub....still very early in the build
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2012, 06:27:10 PM »

Not sure the cords, but have you seen a peek at the sub....still very early in the build

I haven't had a chance to log on in a while.  Today was my first "full day" of Mythruna development in a while and then I still ended up running 3 errands.  sigh...
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2012, 06:30:15 PM »

I haven't had a chance to log on in a while.  Today was my first "full day" of Mythruna development in a while and then I still ended up running 3 errands.  sigh...

Paul, your nice. When my grandmother dies can i come live w/ you and NOT call you daddy o3o you can teach me what you know and i can bug you to death Wink

OMG Full House just came on Cheesy
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2012, 10:03:40 PM »

Paul, your nice. When my grandmother dies can i come live w/ you and NOT call you daddy o3o you can teach me what you know and i can bug you to death Wink

That sounded rather harsh.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2012, 02:09:14 PM »

Which part xD
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2012, 08:55:29 PM »

Which part xD
The part that sounded like you didn't care about your grandma? Tongue

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2012, 01:59:15 PM »

Which part xD
The part that sounded like you didn't care about your grandma? Tongue

My grandmother is a meany  Cry
and i know where i am going when she dies xD *if she dies*
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2012, 11:59:53 AM »

Well the hull is almost finished, and the sail is complete, the inside full of glass, so now just to complete outside, sculpt it nicely, and then ill post pics, if anyone wants to go see where its at so far, its east of spawntown, and then some south
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2012, 07:43:00 AM »

ok well....lets see if i got this correct

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2012, 08:28:18 AM »

Nice.
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2012, 08:45:17 AM »

still have alot to do, but eh its a start
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2012, 11:06:44 AM »

I want your fps..
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2012, 05:07:54 PM »

The picture doesnt do the uss iggy justice, you can get a hint of the size if you look at the picture, just below the surface of the water you can see thr nose.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: