Mythruna
May 02, 2024, 10:48:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Life Update  (Read 23776 times)
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2013, 05:08:26 PM »

The new spongebobs are bad to me. Not as funny as the older ones where their movement would show with little bubbles... Reef blower...

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2013, 07:05:14 PM »

The new spongebobs are bad to me. Not as funny as the older ones where their movement would show with little bubbles... Reef blower...

I really liked the movie.  And the ride home on David Hasselhoff's back was hilarious.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2013, 07:06:55 PM »

I really liked the movie.  And the ride home on David Hasselhoff's back was hilarious.
That was kinda messed up to me, the first time I saw that, the chest part, then when he got his butt stabbed the first thing I imagined was him sitting down to go eat for dinner and have it shoved up further Tongue
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2013, 07:22:45 PM »

And I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you may be too young to fully appreciate all of the humor in that movie... and some of SpongeBob in general.
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2013, 07:42:35 PM »

I love a lot of "inside humor" of spongebob, mermaidman and barnacle boy are some of my favs.

And nobody messes with the Hoff
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2013, 08:22:53 PM »

And I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you may be too young to fully appreciate all of the humor in that movie... and some of SpongeBob in general.
Eh, I don't care. It just annoys me at how dumb it makes me feel, and the upside-down _lessons_ in Spongebob that is supposed to be humor. Smiley
We have our opinions.
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2013, 08:57:25 PM »

Some things don't need to teach anything, some things just... Are
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: