Mythruna
May 06, 2024, 02:59:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the Basic Game movements and such  (Read 8501 times)
winner10

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2012, 10:01:32 AM »

So Yeah title states it I just downloaded the game and Im completely Noobish i dont know what Does what and Litterly this should be Stickied as what Are the basic commands because i know WASD is up down left right etc But other than that im clueless
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 10:08:00 AM »

So Yeah title states it I just downloaded the game and Im completely Noobish i dont know what Does what and Litterly this should be Stickied as what Are the basic commands because i know WASD is up down left right etc But other than that im clueless

Sorry you are having trouble.  When you run the game, the console pops up a message "Press F1 for help."

Try pressing F1 for help and it will tell you the controls, etc..
tdk17

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 12:31:52 PM »

yeah this game is a little complicated to get the hang of. it that type of game, "easy to play, hard to master" i've been playing for the last week and still don't know half the stuff.like how do i place a property marker in a house? i can only place a "player stronghold". there are some things that should be included in the in-game help.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 12:39:05 PM »

yeah this game is a little complicated to get the hang of. it that type of game, "easy to play, hard to master" i've been playing for the last week and still don't know half the stuff.like how do i place a property marker in a house? i can only place a "player stronghold". there are some things that should be included in the in-game help.

The player stronghold is your property.  I admit that the help is weak on the subject of property.  I'd feel worse about it but most miss the help completely anyway. Smiley
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 12:42:09 PM »

Also, this might be helpful... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7tSLJypqK0&feature=plcp
tdk17

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 01:23:18 PM »

so what are you supposed to do? like in Minecraft, you mine resources and survive. by the way keep up the good work. if you finish this, it has a 55/45 chance of being bigger than minecraft because the graphics are better, crafting is better, and it has more of a rpg feel to it.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 01:30:16 PM »

It's just a test engine/tech demo in this version... so building is pretty much all there is to do.

More to come later. Smiley
tdk17

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 01:37:47 PM »

ok i have to go. just donated $100. keep up the good work, and remember my previous post:) Grin
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 02:03:26 PM »

wow im sure paul appreciates that haha i hope you like the game as much as i do :] i donated but not on that scale hehe

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2012, 02:08:12 PM »

ok i have to go. just donated $100. keep up the good work, and remember my previous post:) Grin

Thanks for the kind words.

(Note: I haven't seen any new donations come through.  Hope something didn't get messed up on my end... but nothing from the site or paypal showed up.)
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2012, 02:28:04 PM »

Donation Troll. Big piece of advice to those starting the game.
Remember that c copes whatever block your looking at and other peoples objects can be cloned.
This is a super fly engine and everyone is excited for the game.

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2012, 03:05:57 PM »

Donation Troll. Big piece of advice to those starting the game.
Remember that c copes whatever block your looking at and other peoples objects can be cloned.
This is a super fly engine and everyone is excited for the game.

...and to clone objects you don't use 'c' but you right click on the object with the object tool selected.  "Clone" is one of the options in the radial menu.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: