Mythruna
May 16, 2024, 03:44:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the next release?  (Read 5755 times)
Firered

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2013, 10:18:00 PM »

The last update was a while ago. The forum looks kinda active. But is the game is being developed? Because i have not seen a new update to the game in a year or two.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 11:12:09 PM »

Are you sure? The game is in major development. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hxe2iLEEWE&feature=youtu.be (Most recent update on the forums since last month) The most recent things since last year are... AI, AI village generation, Main Menu recreation, List of compatible video cards, and maybe some other stuff I didn't catch from youtube/his twitter/facebook or wahtever.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 11:53:08 PM »

All that is going on is hard coding for Networking, new Menu Designs, ect. Just an overflow of everything being refreshed, and code being cleaned up.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 08:05:19 AM »

Development has definitely been progressing as the others have said.  I just haven't had anything ready to release in a while.  Hopefully soon.
Firered

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 08:27:22 AM »

Awesome! Good to know that one of my more anticipated games i've seen is not dead. I guess I will be checking the forums every once in a while. Hopefully i will see ya guys soon. Cheesy
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 10:13:13 AM »

Awesome! Good to know that one of my more anticipated games i've seen is not dead. I guess I will be checking the forums every once in a while. Hopefully i will see ya guys soon. Cheesy

I also try to post regular status to Facebook, Twitter, and G+.  If you are on any of those then you can follow along.
Firered

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 07:04:18 PM »

I also try to post regular status to Facebook, Twitter, and G+.  If you are on any of those then you can follow along.

Gladly. I should be following by now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: