Mythruna
May 16, 2024, 11:52:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Impossible de jouer en Ligne ... ( mème après etre inscris )  (Read 6419 times)
fr_di01

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2015, 05:39:57 AM »

Bonjour

Après etre inscrit il est impossible de se Connecter en Multijoueur .

pouvez-vous m'aider

Merci impossible également  d'écrire l'arobase..
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 07:50:24 AM »

Sorry you are having trouble.  Also sorry that I don't understand French so had to use google translate.

Is this trying to connect to the main mythruna server?

Does it hang or give an error?  Can you take a screen shot?

I've reset the server just in case so you might try again.
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 05:43:16 AM »

Uhh fyi most people here speak English.  There is a reason I don't type in german or Russian on here, cause no one would understand me.  

I understand typing in English is difficult, trust me I know. I have to use a translator half the time.  But for everyone's convience, please stick with the language most people on here know.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 05:46:12 AM by fola_mactire » Logged
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 10:03:09 PM »

Uhh fyi most people here speak English.  There is a reason I don't type in german or Russian on here, cause no one would understand me.  

I understand typing in English is difficult, trust me I know. I have to use a translator half the time.  But for everyone's convience, please stick with the language most people on here know.  Thanks.

Google translate can be a trainwreck sometimes, tbh.

Aeferian

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 10:17:52 PM »

Yeah, I tried to teach it Latin at one point... It did not go well at all.

"Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous."
-Confucius
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 12:43:18 PM »

I know. That's why an actual translation book is much better.  
They can easily be found at most tourist-y places that dabble in information of the area or hand out maps.  
This person should find such a place and buy one.  At least then people would be able to understand them.
I don't speak French.  I also don't speak English, but here I am typing it out thanks to a translation book.

Oh and by the way, Russia is really cold.  Much more cold than Germany.  I have relatives in Germany.
Nice place to vacation compared to freezing ass Russia.
Dual citizenships makes things much easier.
Aeferian

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 01:51:22 PM »

I also don't speak English, but here I am typing it out thanks to a translation book.
Your English is remarkable, and more comprehensible than that of many native speakers I know.  Wink

"Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous."
-Confucius
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 02:51:03 PM »

I know. That's why an actual translation book is much better.  
They can easily be found at most tourist-y places that dabble in information of the area or hand out maps.  
This person should find such a place and buy one.  At least then people would be able to understand them.
I don't speak French.  I also don't speak English, but here I am typing it out thanks to a translation book.

In this case in particular, I'm sure we can agree that going through the trouble of acquiring and using a translation reference is a ton of work for one troubleshooting post. Without even translating, an english speaker can probably get the gist of what the OP is saying anyway, knowing the context.

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 07:15:37 PM »

In this case in particular, I'm sure we can agree that going through the trouble of acquiring and using a translation reference is a ton of work for one troubleshooting post. Without even translating, an english speaker can probably get the gist of what the OP is saying anyway, knowing the context.

Indeed.  And since I'm in the job of customer service here, I'll try to deal with whatever language I can if possible and google translate provides a way.  Obviously the English posts are easier for me but I'm not turning anyone away because they didn't speak my language.

The community, on the other hand, tends to use English as the 'trade language' and so you will get more community help in that language.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: