Mythruna
May 14, 2024, 08:54:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most excited  (Read 7958 times)
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2012, 10:26:48 AM »

What part of the game are you most excited for?

For me it is going to have to be the AI. A "fuzzy logic" npc makes me think of a ton of different ideas, most involve me being evil (2 npc's, stuck on an island with 10ft high walls watching what they will eventually do) ok yes im demented, but admit it would be interesting with the way paul is making the ai Smiley
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 10:38:46 AM »

For me it is going to have to be the AI. A "fuzzy logic" npc makes me think of a ton of different ideas, most involve me being evil (2 npc's, stuck on an island with 10ft high walls watching what they will eventually do) ok yes im demented, but admit it would be interesting with the way paul is making the ai Smiley

Heheh... I actually, if they were truly trapped then I'd expect them to run out of ideas pretty quickly.  Or they'd figure out that there best strategy was to try to hand dig their way through the walls until they died.

If there are no viable plans then they won't get creative outside their know set of actions.
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 12:40:51 PM »

Heheh... I actually, if they were truly trapped then I'd expect them to run out of ideas pretty quickly.  Or they'd figure out that there best strategy was to try to hand dig their way through the walls until they died.

If there are no viable plans then they won't get creative outside their know set of actions.
I just can't wait to see how their AI strength matches their looks. Like the interesting smarts to go with random citizen models  Smiley the AI will mostly count for me in enemies and combat.

Specs for future reference:
Windows 7 64bit ; Intel Quad Core ; 8GB RAM ; AMD Radeon HD 6800 ; TB HD
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 12:49:55 PM »

and while I'm thinking about it im gonna ask, I know its been said that you want to make a server listing at some point, so will you make it so you can talk in a "Global" chat that each server can tune in and out of in some options? so people can talk and help eachother and kinda feel connected through the "different dimensions of Mythruna"

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 01:55:02 PM »

EVERYTHING!!
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 02:26:45 PM »

and while I'm thinking about it im gonna ask, I know its been said that you want to make a server listing at some point, so will you make it so you can talk in a "Global" chat that each server can tune in and out of in some options? so people can talk and help eachother and kinda feel connected through the "different dimensions of Mythruna"

A global chat server is kind of a resource hog, I think.  Maybe someday.  In the mean time, the forum will have to do.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 02:32:13 PM »

A global chat server is kind of a resource hog, I think.  Maybe someday.  In the mean time, the forum will have to do.

xat.com chat solution. If you wish to use it, i will send you a pm for the chat embed Smiley
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 06:37:39 PM »

xat.com chat solution. If you wish to use it, i will send you a pm for the chat embed Smiley
maybe later in developement  Smiley

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 07:13:59 PM »

No i mean to Paul xD
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 09:21:13 PM »

No i mean to Paul xD
Maybe later.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
ap0r

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2012, 05:42:35 AM »

I'm most excited about the sandbox world, magic, flying, rpg aspects, quests, ¿smart? npcs, crap it's everything o0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: