Mythruna
May 10, 2024, 12:40:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mythruna rp story  (Read 6978 times)
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2012, 07:52:45 PM »

Im bored, so lets create a pretend story. Let your fingers flow and lets make a story. Add to it however you wish, just please dont destroy it.

the cold, dry air swirls around the strangers feet as he enters the tavern of Drachon Hold. The few remaining patrons return to their drinks after making sure this hooded human didnt start any trouble.

The stranger takes a few steps further into the dimly lit room, and spots his contact. Face down, and hands twitching, the simian was undoubtedly the one he was looking for.

hefting his bag onto the table, making the tinkerer jump in his seat, a deep laugh starts up from the strangers throat.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 08:03:48 PM »

Rovin loved a challenge, and when he had been told of the fascinating new job he could find in Holdton, he jumped to accept it.

Now, however, with the challenge staring him in the face, he wasn't sure it was the kind he liked. After being startled, he quickly smoothed his exceptionally brown fur and straightened his gold-rimmed spectacles.

"A-are you," he stuttered. "A sucker for dwarven women?"

Rovin hoped he had the code right. He had already said it to a few patrons, but they had looked at him like he had had one too many pints of Dorfang ale.
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 08:39:47 PM »

Removing the cloak hood, Rovin is taken aback. One side of the strangers face was almost completly covered in old battle wounds. A scar, deeply set into the flesh, marks the other side. His right eye, no longer an eye, but a giant glistening black orb.

"only when they dont starve themselves....like them elvish bitches" came the strangers voice, sounding as stones were slaming together, rather than this man speaking.

A smile starts to spread across the strangers face after the last part was told.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 09:21:53 PM »

Rovin was again taken aback; he had to fight hard not to stare at the man's, ah, eye.
Starve themselves. That was the sign... "So, uh, you need a problem solved? Am I to follow you, or is the bag for me?" The monkey-man was fighting hard to keep his composure, and it wasn't working out very well.
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 01:28:59 AM »

Rovin then felt the lady elf touch his neck, he abruptly spin around and saw her beauty with his own eyes. he noticed she wore light armor and carried a small sword which looked naturally made for women. the engravings of Zld and recognized is as the elvish town to the north of here.

He asked in a nervous voice "So, tell me what the job is." the elf placed a scroll in his hand and walked away.

dun dun dun

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 11:02:59 AM »

Deep lines of annoyance crosses the strangers face as the elf starts down the hall.

"hmph, friend of yours ape?" His voice pure aggrivation.

Opening the bag, he dumps several pounds of gold coins, a few strange trinkets, a red jewel about the size of his fist, and dragon scales.

Ok ape, I do you have any idea what I need if you? If not, I think you will just be another...obstacle in my way. But you have been pretty well recommended. So, what have you heard. I'll provide the blanks.

Looking around, the stanger keeps his ears with rovin, but starts watching the others, waiting to see who just might come for his ward.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 04:37:25 PM »

Rovin quickly opened the scroll and scanned its contents, then he rolled it back up and placed it in an inner pocket, looking much more confidant.

"hmph, friend of yours ape?" The disfigured man dumped a fortune's worth of treasure on the table, attracting the gaze of every patron in the tavern.

Rovin reached out and took a few of the trinkets, stowing them in a similar pocket to the one containing the scroll.

"I believe I do know what you need." Rovin said. "And I'm not sure you should be attracting this kind of attention." He stood. "You can put the valuables back in the bag; we had best get going to the Heffvet mines."

The Heffvet mines were but a few hours journey from Holdton, but it was growing dark outside, and that always meant trouble.
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2012, 07:09:51 PM »

The stranger grabs the rest of the belongings and shves them back into the bag.

"very well ape, we shall head to the mines."

The stranger pulls up the hood of his cloak, covering his face back up. A glint of firelight bounces off the gem set in his eye. The flames seem to dance, and almost seem alive, and the next second silent shadow crept across his face.

"ape, I feel as if there is something your not telling me, only two things truely crawl under my skin...double crossing, crap talking, two faced cheats....and those buzzards who sit up in their nests, claiming superiority because they can fly. Obviously, you seem more like a stick than an airship, so dont be the other kind..." The stranger faces rovin, a dark glowing aura is seen through the opening of the cloak, certainly the gem. "do we have an understanding"
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 10:45:38 AM »

As he cleaned up his conspicuous mess, the man said, "very well ape, we shall head to the mines."
   "ape, I feel as if there is something your not telling me, only two things truely crawl under my skin...double crossing, crap talking, two faced cheats....and those buzzards who sit up in their nests, claiming superiority because they can fly. Obviously, you seem more like a stick than an airship, so dont be the other kind..."
   Not much of a gentleman, calling a refined tinkerer like myself a stick. Rovin almost said something, but managed to hold himself back.
   "do we have an understanding"
   Doing his best to appear compliant, Rovin said, "of course."

Rovin exited the tavern, expecting the man to follow him, and set out for the mines. The scroll he had been given had a map on it to take them to the mines.
   Heffvet was a dwarven development, and had once been a rich source of rubies and diamonds. Twenty years ago, however, the dwarves had abandoned it. No human miners had attempted to resume mining as they all trusted a dwarves' sense of gem, and assumed it was abandoned because it had run dry.
   Upon entering the mines, Rovin found the assumption to be dead wrong. Even with his unremarkable vision he could see little flecks of light that signaled a rich mineral vein. Not dry? then why was it abandoned? The thought sent a chill down his spine, but he shook it off; he had work to do. The simian pulled out the apparatuses he had in his pockets and began mumbling technical formulae and other odd mutterings that would make a normal human's head hurt to think on for too long.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 03:24:43 PM »

Grovotha slides from one of the shadows inside the cave. "Not only was this cave abandoned, but many miner's lives were lost." Grovotha holds a dwarven skull up that he had picked off the ground. "And I believe I know why... But all the information I shall give you currently will be watch your step." Grovotha relights the torch he was carrying that he had unlit because he heard others. He slips through a hole he had been in previously and was examining the area more carefully.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: