Mythruna
May 09, 2024, 09:21:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: stuff that might happen on a (my) server questions  (Read 6078 times)
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2013, 06:54:54 PM »

i heard that avian tribes are cowards and will fly away leaving their fledglings could someone abduct said fledglings and raise them to be mailmen in their kingdom?

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 07:07:23 PM »

Lol..
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 07:11:27 PM »

I can't tell if this is a serious question... xD

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 07:20:52 PM »

I can't tell if this is a serious question... xD
it is i plan to do lots of funny stuff to npcs on my server xD

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 08:30:29 PM »

i heard that avian tribes are cowards and will fly away leaving their fledglings could someone abduct said fledglings and raise them to be mailmen in their kingdom?

No, in fact the "groundlings" (ie: the young too young to fly) are pretty much the only time an avian will stand and fight.  It's basically the only reason they have warriors in the first place is to defend their young.  And they have a deal with gargoyles since they tend to setup their aeries in places where gargoyles live.
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 08:43:43 PM »

could someone make nyan cat looking air ship that use magic gem devices to send out rain bow colored attacks?

also could you make a food bank that gives free food so reptilian bums don't get avians

finally is it possible for the player to adopt npc children and marry players or npcs?

Rex

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 08:56:37 AM »

could someone make nyan cat looking air ship that use magic gem devices to send out rain bow colored attacks?

also could you make a food bank that gives free food so reptilian bums don't get avians

finally is it possible for the player to adopt npc children and marry players or npcs?
I want that airship.
NAO.

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2013, 03:58:57 PM »

I want that airship.
*I can haz.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: