Mythruna
May 14, 2024, 09:26:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of games like minecraft  (Read 11471 times)
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2012, 01:51:57 AM »

Hey a friend just linked my to this site, http://www.squidoo.com/games-that-are-like-minecraft mythruna made it onto the list :]
Im not sure if you have seen this but i think what they say about the game is good and they call it amazing so good work paul Tongue

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 02:19:36 AM »

Hey a friend just linked my to this site, http://www.squidoo.com/games-that-are-like-minecraft mythruna made it onto the list :]
Im not sure if you have seen this but i think what they say about the game is good and they call it amazing so good work paul Tongue

I can't remember if I've seen it before.  There are a few lists like this but the last one I saw, Mythruna was only one of five or six games.  So this is probably a different one.

Seems like old info, though, since the download link is old.
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 02:36:26 AM »

Cry i failed

lol ehh just went to the start of the coments...  Dec 13, 2011 @ 3:13 am lol but people are still comenting on it today so i gues its still advertising for mythruna :]

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 05:16:15 AM »

This list just made me angry. Roblox and Blockland are NOTHING like Minecraft. The building perspective/lego blocks are the basics to call it "Minecraft". Especially since blockland runs on the Torque engine. And roblox is browser based. That's all I have to say Smiley.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 09:09:07 AM »

After see what mythruna did after playing Minecraft i have downloaded and tried many look alikes and several independent games.
So far no one holds a candel to what paul has made. The only reason I play other games right now is that my Iron Island is where I want it to be and I need something to do besides build.

Currently I am trying Eve Online. I love scifi and space stuff so I have been having fun there. I feel it is coming to an end due to me not wanting to pay to play and as complicated as the game is it still seem monotonousness.

Paul, I cannot wait for you to get this project to a point where we have to gather, craft, and fight. Quests and modding will be great after that.

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 10:35:00 AM »

Paul, I cannot wait for you to get this project to a point where we have to gather, craft, and fight. Quests and modding will be great after that.

I also can't wait. Smiley
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 10:44:33 AM »

I found Mythruna by a list of games like minecraft. It was a list of 10 games like minecraft I think. I remember these in the list:

1)Mythruna (of course  Grin)
2)Cubelands

I cant remember any more.
Thanos

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 06:28:51 PM »

Terasology and Mythruna are currently my top favorite upcoming minecraft-like games. They are both pre-alpha and the guys are doing wonderful job. Although recently terasology became super laggy with all those graphic effects they put on it.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 09:12:16 PM »

Haha, terasology looks cool, I've tried it. http://blockaderunnergame.com I'd say this holds a candel against Paul. Besides the point that Blockade runner is in space, and Paul's in a different dismension Smiley I've showed the guys who make Blockade Runner, Mythruna. They said it looked good Smiley

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: