Mythruna
May 11, 2024, 06:04:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I create a different item?  (Read 32584 times)
Thalorian

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2012, 01:57:13 AM »

There are different items that I've noticed, but I can't seem to utilize them, and, for some reason, I can't seem to turn around the slopes, I was also wondering if it was possible that we could create a area were "humans" would spawn, me and a couple friends want to build a kingdom, literally, massive spanning cities, and a massive castle, but, we can't figure out how to create a way for humans to spawn, if we can't do that, it'll just be a empty ghost kingdom.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 02:32:31 AM »

There are different items that I've noticed, but I can't seem to utilize them, and, for some reason, I can't seem to turn around the slopes, I was also wondering if it was possible that we could create a area were "humans" would spawn, me and a couple friends want to build a kingdom, literally, massive spanning cities, and a massive castle, but, we can't figure out how to create a way for humans to spawn, if we can't do that, it'll just be a empty ghost kingdom.

Press F1 for help in the game.  It explains the controls.

NPCs aren't implemented yet.  It's what I'm working on right now, actually.
ap0r

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 04:42:56 AM »

Yeah, F1 worked for me.
Thalorian

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 12:56:09 PM »

Sweet! That's awesome! Thanks for helping! Just curious, but, will there be more blocks than what is currently there? Also, I must say, this is far better than any other similar game I've played yet. But, will we be able to "Fly" eventually? It is rather hard to do detail on tall buildings, we have had to create towers and such so that we can get to these high places and build.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 01:16:20 PM »

Sweet! That's awesome! Thanks for helping! Just curious, but, will there be more blocks than what is currently there? Also, I must say, this is far better than any other similar game I've played yet. But, will we be able to "Fly" eventually? It is rather hard to do detail on tall buildings, we have had to create towers and such so that we can get to these high places and build.

There will be flying but probably not like you mean.  I may support some kind of hover in build mode someday but it's not a priority.  Sometimes some of the challenge is figuring out how to build something.  I use a lot of scaffolding and a lot of climbing.

On the public server you can also use the ~escape command which teleports you to max height above your current location.  I think I made these scripts available somewhere for people who want to use them on their own server or in single player.
Thalorian

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 01:45:48 PM »

I see! Tongue Well, so far, this game is way better than other games similar to it! Would you be interested in seeing our kingdom when we're done?
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 01:52:44 PM »

I see! Tongue Well, so far, this game is way better than other games similar to it! Would you be interested in seeing our kingdom when we're done?

Absolutely... post pics to the gallery for all to see.  Or make some cool videos or something.  I love watching it all. Smiley
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 01:54:37 PM »

Absolutely... post pics to the gallery for all to see.  Or make some cool videos or something.  I love watching it all. Smiley

did you watch all my vids?  Undecided i got like 10 mythruna videos Tongue
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 02:01:25 PM »

did you watch all my vids?  Undecided i got like 10 mythruna videos Tongue

I started one of them but they were sooo long.  I haven't gotten back to them yet.
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 02:04:57 PM »

As soon as I learn how to, ill post pics of the sub, about 95% done on hull but only just started on the inside
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 02:10:23 PM »

As soon as I learn how to, ill post pics of the sub, about 95% done on hull but only just started on the inside

Step 1: In game, press F2
Step 2: find the image on disk... it will be in the same place mythruna's exe is.
Step 3: drag image into http://imgur.com
Step 4: post link using the little image button on the post editor

Smiley
Thalorian

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2012, 02:21:10 PM »

Hey, anyone interested in assisitng me and my friends to build this kingdom? O__O We could use experts.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2012, 02:35:04 PM »

Hey, anyone interested in assisitng me and my friends to build this kingdom? O__O We could use experts.

Yea, i could help with this project Smiley I am good at Mythruna Building.
Thalorian

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2012, 02:44:51 PM »

Thanks! Are you free tomorrow? O__O
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2012, 10:07:14 PM »

Smells like a date.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: