Mythruna
May 15, 2024, 07:14:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Server Down right now?  (Read 9472 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2012, 02:21:43 PM »

well is it? Cannot connect.
Code:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 02:34:40 PM »

i dont think its down because i can still get to the /status page but im geting the same cannot connect problem like you, on the status page noones been on for like 10 hours so it might be a problem pauls side?

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
Blackslash

Whats up

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 02:35:36 PM »

in minecraft it means to far away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blackslash~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody is perfect therefore I am nobody
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 02:37:40 PM »

Had a timed our yesterday, server was down,paul may be working in stuff
Blackslash

Whats up

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 02:37:59 PM »

so no its probably up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blackslash~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody is perfect therefore I am nobody
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 03:04:53 PM »

It also may be his modem. Remember when he needed to reset it? or was that his router... I am saying he may need a new modem/router.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 03:05:13 PM »

we'll find out Smiley
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 06:45:30 PM »

Server was down.  People kept complaining about the UDP error so I reset my router a few times.  When that didn't fix it, just to see I shut the server down but it was taking a while to shutdown... so I got distracted and forgot to start it again.

Last weekend I had to empty half of my garage so that new garage doors could be installed.  So I had a half-garage full of crap by the side of my house under tarps.  Considering there is a hurricane coming, I had to deal with that this weekend or I'd have problems starting tomorrow.  All of my outdoor obligations are taken care of now so I should be able to resume being chained to my desk tomorrow.
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 06:56:06 PM »

Thank you paul for the explanation. I tried to help answer questions where I could while you were away
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2012, 07:05:44 PM »

Server was down.  People kept complaining about the UDP error so I reset my router a few times.  When that didn't fix it, just to see I shut the server down but it was taking a while to shutdown... so I got distracted and forgot to start it again.

Last weekend I had to empty half of my garage so that new garage doors could be installed.  So I had a half-garage full of crap by the side of my house under tarps.  Considering there is a hurricane coming, I had to deal with that this weekend or I'd have problems starting tomorrow.  All of my outdoor obligations are taken care of now so I should be able to resume being chained to my desk tomorrow.
You're worse than me about the computer xD
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 12:47:46 PM »

Except that it's his job, and he makes money doing it.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 01:16:11 PM »

Except that it's his job, and he makes money doing it.
-__- i've been learning!
Actually LEARNING!!
lol fail.
The furthest I got so far is making a pixel move in one direction on the screen Smiley
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2012, 11:18:36 PM »

Ah, how is it were you are with hurricane Sandy? (The hurricane started snowing) New-York And Manhatten are in deep doo-doo.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: