Mythruna
May 09, 2024, 03:25:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Status of Mythruna?  (Read 4404 times)
Oobleck

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2013, 08:29:56 PM »

Is the Mythruna project still alive? I found it quite by accident today and got pretty excited. It looks very nice and the developer's long-term intentions for the game sound awesome. But when I downloaded it, I noticed the file name was Mythruna-20120627, which suggests it hasn't been updated in almost a year. Does this bode ill for the game, or are updates still coming?
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 08:39:05 PM »

I'm still working on it.  I've done lots of stuff over this last year but none that was "release ready".  Around Thanksgiving I started to rewrite the base engine to make physics easier to integrate.  I was making pretty good progress on that until my wife had to have brain surgery.  I've taken about a 3 week break where almost no coding has been done.

I'll try to get another release ready for this June but we'll see.  Life lately has a way of making me eat my words as soon as I try to pin a date.

If you look at facebook/twitter/forum you can see lots of stuff that has been going on in this last year, though.
Oobleck

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 08:46:55 PM »

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your wife's situation. Thanks for the quick response; I'm eager to see what you come up with in the future  Smiley
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 09:47:08 PM »

I'm still working on it.  I've done lots of stuff over this last year but none that was "release ready".  Around Thanksgiving I started to rewrite the base engine to make physics easier to integrate.  I was making pretty good progress on that until my wife had to have brain surgery.  I've taken about a 3 week break where almost no coding has been done.

I'll try to get another release ready for this June but we'll see.  Life lately has a way of making me eat my words as soon as I try to pin a date.

If you look at facebook/twitter/forum you can see lots of stuff that has been going on in this last year, though.
Only one thing left. Let's ditch life and shoot for the stars! Hahaha, that makes me think of some kind of Sci-fi TV show like Fire-fly for some reason Smiley...

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: