Mythruna
May 05, 2024, 10:19:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
 on: September 18, 2019, 05:55:02 AM 
Started by Michael - Last post by cHyper
Hello everyone, after deciding I wanted to be able to set my spawn to a separate location in Single Player, I made a small mod to accommodate for this. Please see below for the file to download.

Commands:
/setspawn
     Sets the spawn location. This is good for having a spawn location for each time you log on, or to set before logging off to return to your last location with the following command;

/spawn
     Teleports the character to the last spawn location set.

I am a noob!
How can I use this features?
cu cHyper

on: September 13, 2019, 06:48:43 PM 
Started by Michael - Last post by Michael
Hello everyone, after deciding I wanted to be able to set my spawn to a separate location in Single Player, I made a small mod to accommodate for this. Please see below for the file to download.

Commands:
/setspawn
     Sets the spawn location. This is good for having a spawn location for each time you log on, or to set before logging off to return to your last location with the following command;

/spawn
     Teleports the character to the last spawn location set.

How To Install
In your Mythruna game folder, create a new directory called mods. Within the mods folder, create a new directory called scripts. Place this file within the ...mods/scripts/ folder.

E.g. the path of the mod file will be something along the lines of ...Mythruna/mods/scripts/spawn_mod.init.groovy

on: July 07, 2019, 09:54:35 PM 
Started by Rayblon - Last post by pspeed
 Grin

P.S.: If any of you will be in the Northern Virginia area on August 3rd... hit me up.

on: July 07, 2019, 07:22:03 PM 
Started by Rayblon - Last post by Michael
*Peers menacingly at the 12-year-old me who made stupid comments.*

on: July 07, 2019, 03:32:42 PM 
Nice.  It has been fun watching you all evolve over the years... even in little snippets.

on: July 07, 2019, 12:21:33 PM 
Started by Rayblon - Last post by Rayblon
Heh heh. I spent a good while just reading through old replies to this thread. The chat lounge is a time capsule of sorts and I love it. Granted, a good chunk of it is us talking about the lack of activity, but it's still nice.

on: June 06, 2019, 06:42:41 PM 
How are things going?

I'm working on getting a job at Lowe's. That's most of my excitement lately.

Good luck on the job.

Things are going ok here... frustratingly slow.  I made some important engine decisions over spring break (in April) to finalize some "what will be and what won't be".  Meant to make a big post about it but wanted to finalize some things and shoot some video first.  Well, here we are so many weeks later and my weekends have not been my own.

On the other hand, I've been participating in an only "Music Weeklies" challenge... so I finally put a bunch of music up on SoundCloud.
https://soundcloud.com/paul-speed-124748777

on: June 05, 2019, 01:40:33 PM 
Started by Rayblon - Last post by Michael
How are things going?

I'm working on getting a job at Lowe's. That's most of my excitement lately.

on: May 20, 2019, 12:25:22 PM 
Started by Rayblon - Last post by Rayblon
Reworld seems interesting.

on: April 08, 2019, 10:41:35 AM 
Started by pspeed - Last post by pspeed
mythruna.game-host.org

is this game server still active!

I had to take it down some time back to steal a part.  I've since (finally!) put the part back but I haven't reconnected it to the network yet.

I hope to have it back online soon but I don't know what "soon" means exactly... and it's all relative.  Since someone has complained again maybe I will finally get to it this weekend.

Sorry for the trouble.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10