Mythruna
May 10, 2024, 08:19:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: problem when starting  (Read 38103 times)
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2012, 05:35:22 PM »

Right now, GLSL 1.2 is required for Mythruna.  Maybe there is a driver upgrade for your graphics card that will fix this... I can't tell for sure because the info posted wasn't very specific as to chipset.

You need to sticky something in tech with the title of: "In case of Crash, look here first." Say everything that people have problems with most of the time, give them an example error file to look at when there is an outdated OpenGL crash, or any other crash that is common. This would spare time. Also, keep people from placing the same crash errors as others.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2012, 05:57:20 PM »

Right now, GLSL 1.2 is required for Mythruna.  Maybe there is a driver upgrade for your graphics card that will fix this... I can't tell for sure because the info posted wasn't very specific as to chipset.

You need to sticky something in tech with the title of: "In case of Crash, look here first." Say everything that people have problems with most of the time, give them an example error file to look at when there is an outdated OpenGL crash, or any other crash that is common. This would spare time. Also, keep people from placing the same crash errors as others.

I think only if I included it right in the error message would people be sure to read it.  Some already find their problem in existing posts and some just want to play and get an answer.

I will improve the error reporting in Mythruna at some point... maybe even provide a direct link to the tech support forum and a trouble shooting section or something.
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2012, 04:36:48 PM »

I will improve the error reporting in Mythruna at some point... maybe even provide a direct link to the tech support forum and a trouble shooting section or something.

If you cant figure it with a direct link to your fix, well, then, you have no internet.

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: