Mythruna
May 12, 2024, 03:12:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Survival questions  (Read 43139 times)
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 10:31:50 PM »

how hard would it be to avoid getting killed by monsters while living in the wild?

Depends on where you are, what the "monsters" are, and how hungry they are.
monsters being anything that can aggro on the player

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2013, 04:32:53 PM »

will there be health for individual parts of a players body?

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2013, 06:01:27 PM »

sort of.  Body parts will have hitpoints that will affect your whole-body lifepoints.  I will base a lot of this off of RuneQuest's system from way back in the day.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2013, 06:59:18 PM »

sort of.  Body parts will have hitpoints that will affect your whole-body lifepoints.  I will base a lot of this off of RuneQuest's system from way back in the day.

Basically we could call them "Vital Spots" Smiley
Rath T'iam

Why would you name your sword "Glory Goat"?

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2013, 07:38:40 PM »

There's going to be physical animations for that right? (Maybe a little blood, depending on the type of wound) but lets say something claws at your leg. Will you limp and continuously lose health the more you use it? Or if your sword arm is bleeding, and you keep swinging your sword it'll make the blood flow faster therefor you lose "hit points" faster? (Also your swing would be weaker)
Can you leave trails of blood if your bleeding enough Smiley you could track wounded animals (and people) easier that way.

And you're Kruppe. You must be - who else in this city tries to eat with his nose when his mouth is filled?
                                  -Torvlad Nom

"Now, now. Quarters are cramped and nerves are frayed and Ublala's cramped brain is fraying our nerves without quarter..."
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2013, 09:52:30 PM »

There's going to be physical animations for that right? (Maybe a little blood, depending on the type of wound) but lets say something claws at your leg. Will you limp and continuously lose health the more you use it? Or if your sword arm is bleeding, and you keep swinging your sword it'll make the blood flow faster therefor you lose "hit points" faster? (Also your swing would be weaker)
Can you leave trails of blood if your bleeding enough Smiley you could track wounded animals (and people) easier that way.

Probably.  You guys ask a lot of questions these days. Smiley

I've also said elsewhere that you will be able to lose limbs.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2013, 10:01:19 PM »

You may need to make a LOT of sticky topics so you don't have to repeat yourself... (tehee)
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2013, 10:18:47 PM »

i think it was me who jump started the question generation on this forum lol  Tongue

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2013, 10:23:29 PM »

i think it was me who jump started the question generation on this forum lol  Tongue

You weren't the first one...
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2013, 10:25:34 PM »

You weren't the first one...
ik i was just an added stimulate

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2013, 10:27:37 PM »

will there be sicknesses that affect abilities as well as slowly kill you?
example: skyrim rock joint melee less effective

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2013, 11:19:21 PM »

I'm going to have to take a break from answering all of these one-line questions and actually get some work done.
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2013, 11:44:24 PM »

I'm going to have to take a break from answering all of these one-line questions and actually get some work done.
k sorry i hope you make plenty of progress  Smiley

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2013, 02:38:50 PM »

so hows the progress coming along?

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2013, 02:42:04 PM »

so hows the progress coming along?
LOL 3 hours later xD
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: