Mythruna
May 03, 2024, 06:15:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: question about updates to mythruna  (Read 4280 times)
voxelgamer

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2013, 03:00:49 PM »

so basically I just wanna know is there a new update out for donators only? cause I keep seeing pictures with all this cool stuff in it, farms, books and third person view (which looks awesome!)also read 1 user talking about test build 2013xxxx .anyway thanks in advance.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 03:18:17 PM »

No, you're seeing the developer post pictures of himself developing things. (Hint: Developer is Pspeed)

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 03:58:41 PM »

so basically I just wanna know is there a new update out for donators only? cause I keep seeing pictures with all this cool stuff in it, farms, books and third person view (which looks awesome!)also read 1 user talking about test build 2013xxxx .anyway thanks in advance.

There is no real donators-only release.  I have an in-development version that I'm working on that you see screen shots of... and some times I let donators play with it.  But right now it doesn't even have all of the features of the public release... though it does have a few that the public release doesn't have (far horizons, new block selector, colored lights, third person view, etc.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: