Mythruna
May 05, 2024, 06:12:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Light Switches... or other mechanisms?  (Read 3973 times)
Stickman Sham

"I did it! I took the boots!"

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2013, 09:03:40 PM »

I just got another idea - an easy to use mechanic system! If the player could place some kind of switch and place a source of light, and connect them on a channel system, whereas the very first channel is named Channel 1 or just 1, and place them on two or multiple sources of light. That system could apply to all if mechanisms became an abroad system. Just a thought  Wink

Edit: What about ingame weather, too? Excuse me if there already is, I cannot play the game but most gladly will make suggestions.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 09:05:41 PM by Stickman Sham » Logged

“It’s like, ‘hell yeah, I’m all stoked for this lasagna,’ and then you nuke it and the cheese gets all scabby on top and it’s like eating a scab, you know?” - Jesse Pinkman
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 09:12:04 PM »

To the first, that's sort of one of the uses of spirit crystals.  They are all interconnected so that energy pumped into one will come out of all of the others (sort of)... and you can tune the rest of your magic circuit to certain frequencies to have wireless controllers and things.

To the other, it's in the roadmap: http://mythruna.com/forum/index.php?topic=502.0
Stickman Sham

"I did it! I took the boots!"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 10:50:20 PM »

Nice!

“It’s like, ‘hell yeah, I’m all stoked for this lasagna,’ and then you nuke it and the cheese gets all scabby on top and it’s like eating a scab, you know?” - Jesse Pinkman
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: