Mythruna
May 11, 2024, 06:19:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 30,60 degree blocks?  (Read 5518 times)
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2012, 01:25:49 AM »

Im curious about how this would change what we build and alouw us to build more complex houses or buildings without making them super size.
Paul have you ever thought about adding a block which is slanted but isn't a 90°, 45°, 45° and have say 90°, 30°, 60° so that we can have lesser slopes and steeper slopes all with the same block.
Personally i think that if you did this you could open up mythruna to a more complex style of building :] anyway its just an idea haha
So the black lines are a normal cube, the Blue lines are the triangle in mythruna atm and the green triangle is the 30,60 degree triangle and the red is just to show half way.

so two 30,60 triangles placed nexto eachother will make a gentle rise up 1 block.
But if you dont do this im sure a mod will add it to the shop of modifications Smiley so ill get my 30 60 slope after all :]
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 01:59:06 AM by FutureB » Logged

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 10:33:48 AM »

They are coming.  I need them for blade edges.

It's just a pain because you need twice as many as regular slopes.  I think the angle is actually more like 26.5 degrees but I get your point.
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 04:32:56 PM »

oohh cool so there will be metal blocks at this shape or marble do you know what material or you just know your needing this shape?

1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 06:26:51 PM »

oohh cool so there will be metal blocks at this shape or marble do you know what material or you just know your needing this shape?

So far the stone materials get all of the shapes and that will probably be true in this case, also.

...plus, if crafting works like I imagine then I'll need these stone shapes for the molds anyway.
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 06:39:09 PM »

ahhk cool  Grin

1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.