Mythruna
May 04, 2024, 07:01:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A human npc named Joe.  (Read 3718 times)
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2013, 06:45:40 PM »

Joe was a fisherman in a human npc village by the ocean. His normal day consisted of fishing on the docks in the morning and trading his fish for everything else he needed in the afternoon. He had a crush on Emily, daughter of the local sword stance trainer: a human npc named Carn. Carn had an intimidation trait and this created a fear factor in Joe's motives that prevented him from marrying Emily. Joe came up with a goal to impress her by trying to get Carn to teach him sword stances. Unfortunately he never had enough fish to trade him for the lessons.

Lately Joe had been working on a project with the local village builder Patrick who was also human. Their deal was Patrick would build Joe a boat and in return Joe would share some his presumably larger catch with him. On the day the boat was finished Joe set out in it to catch more fish. He caught several fish all slightly larger then any thing he had ever caught before. When he returned he saw a horrifying sight: his entire village was burnt down except for the docks. He docked the boat then went into the village to investigate. As he arrived he saw what looked like an elf walking away shouting 'Trololololol'. Most the villagers had been killed by fire. Emily and Carn had survived but Patrick had died.

With that they were now burdened with the task of what to do next to survive.

Sempor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 04:40:59 PM »

I actually LOLed when I saw this. It's so similar to a fantasy book I've been writing.
In the book, the main character is an elf who lives in a seaside village. At the end of the first chapter, his village burns down.

I guess it's not too uncommon of a starting plotline, but I still found it amusing.

Please continue the story! I'm interested, what happens next? XD :-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: