Mythruna
May 08, 2024, 12:44:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: mythruna is what minecraft should have been.  (Read 23658 times)
Evtal

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2012, 11:18:36 PM »

i read about it a little on http://www.minecraftforfree.com. it was also said on another site. i forget where. maybe on Word of Notch, Notch's blog, you can read it. i forget where it said it exactly. the forum on minecraft.net might say it somewhere. i do remember reading it, though. the people running "minecraft for free" also recommend at least donating to the developers anyways, though. also, i think we should be able to change our character skin in Mythruna like mc, but able to do it offline safely. but i see the races could sort of make up for that.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2012, 12:11:33 AM »

Mythruna will be a full RPG with character races, selectable body types, heads, hair, etc... the things you would expect from a full RPG.

...hopefully, custom-craftable clothes too but I'm still working that out.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2012, 08:13:25 AM »

For once, minecraftforfree.com is stupid. They ripped off the initial guy who made cracked minecraft (Can't tell if they're both evil or what Grin )
. You can get it without points, adds, or anything at his main site. (The initial person was AnjoCaido who made crackedminecraft. MinecraftForFree copied and uploaded his .exe on their site and added surverys and all that crap to help THEM make money of off his stuff. so don't use that.) So now you know the truth of cracked minecraft because I still have his launcher since I played Minecraft alpha.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Evtal

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2012, 02:02:57 PM »

i don't recall ever having to complete serveys on minecraftforfree. i think it is the other way around. i go on it, and i can start directly. you agree to terms, and can play right then. no charge whatsoever. no strings attached.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2012, 08:45:52 AM »

Let me re-read that... I was thinking of a different link... Lol sorry.

Edit: Haha now I remember, Since I already have a .jar it's getting my saves and stuff Tongue Ok I had the wrong site in mind.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Evtal

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2012, 12:34:22 PM »

okay. well, it is the one way i can install minecraft.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: