Mythruna
May 05, 2024, 12:04:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mythruna is the New Minecraft  (Read 5332 times)
TimePrinter

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2013, 07:14:28 PM »

First of all if you are a Minecraftian well you need to play this game. Even though it isn't finished it is amazing because of the graphics. It is also a really good game for its stage in development. Also Notch always says he would add something but he never does. I am sure Paul will promise us things we want like redstone or magic things, NPCs (it is gonna happen), and enemy to fight, weapons that have our backs, personally I want to have quests but since it is your adventure that you have you can not have people asking you to do things for them. So to wrap this up  Mythruna is an amazing game and it will take gaming to the next level and push Minecraft back where it belongs, out of the way.
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 07:50:27 PM »

This is probably going to sound negative, but Mythruna is not trying to compete with Minecraft. The end product will be a (correct me if I'm wrong) randomly generated voxel-sandbox RPG. Other than the sandbox aspect and the fact that it is blocky, the two games are completely different and Paul is not trying to directly compete with Minecraft.
There will be magic, NPC, enemies, quests, weapons, and also an amazing physics engine (like when you cut down a tree you can actually see it fall to the ground). I'm glad to see you are excited about the game though but keep in mind it's only in a pre-alpha stage so it is nowhere near the end product.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 08:19:38 PM »

Hi.  Thanks for the kind words.

I hope you continue to be excited by the game as it progresses.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 02:05:00 AM »

Make sure to read a bit around the forums! Lots of information can be found about where this game is headed. Careful about Minecraft, we (Or most likely, I hehe Smiley) don't want misinformation or hatred of other/other's games. I hope you enjoy Mythruna! Gaaaah it's so hard to hold back from lashing out and trying to correct someone. Someone, switch traits with me. *drags out character sheet*

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: