Mythruna
May 01, 2024, 08:42:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steampunk... portals?  (Read 34853 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2013, 09:11:33 AM »

idk if this is the right place to write this post but here is it.

1. you have said that you will add dragons later in game. Mojang (minecraft) also said that they wanted to add a dragon (in the over world). but said that it would be to hard to add them.  because coding them would be very difficult. idk how experienced you are ( i think you are very GOOD) but do you think you can manage to code them? Smiley

I don't understand why they are harder to code than anything else.  Plus, I thought Minecraft already added some kind of dragon.

2. i have one small problem about Mythruna NOW. can you make it easier to rotate blocks in different shapes in building and blueprint by pressing a key (on the keyboard) because i don't understand the system in the blueprint were the different rotations is placed.

I don't understand.  You already can rotate a block by pressing a key on the keyboard.  Either hold ctrl and move the middle mouse button or hold ctrl and use the ',' and '.' keys.

3. are you planning to so that we can customize our own character? face,gender and hair colour?

Obviously.  I cannot make people play the half-naked temporary model forever.  Wink

4. what are you making in the game now? the meny and (??)

There have been long posts about this in the blog section already.

5. i know there will be  cows,chichens,sheeps etc.. but will ther be breeding system just like in minecraft? or more advanced??

I don't know how it works in Minecraft.  Animals will breed in a logical way.  That's all I can say for sure.

I have an little good news for you. Smiley i was in an LAN in my town and spreading the word about this awesome game. 30 min later 30-40 people was hardcore playing mythruna. and people asked me were i found this awesome game Smiley so congrats... you have 30-40 new mythruna FANS Smiley

Cool. Smiley
ma9nu2

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2013, 09:34:00 AM »

I don't understand why they are harder to code than anything else.  Plus, I thought Minecraft already added some kind of dragon...
-1. yes they have a dragon (the enderdragon) but it doesn't collide whit the surroundings. (blocks) they said that it would be hard to code them in the over world. i have no experience of how to code so idk. i just read a post on an minecraft forum Smiley

I don't understand.  You already can rotate a block by pressing a key on the keyboard.  Either hold ctrl and move the middle mouse button or hold ctrl and use the ',' and '.' keys
- 2. thx you so much for telling me that!!! i didn't know that it was possible Smiley

Obviously.  I cannot make people play the half-naked temporary model forever.  Wink
-3. yea... lol

There have been long posts about this in the blog section already.
-4. i will go and take a look Smiley

I don't know how it works in Minecraft.  Animals will breed in a logical way.  That's all I can say for sure.
-5. the breeding system in minecraft is not that complicated. you can make cows follow you by holding wheat in your arm. you can make them mate by giving them some wheat to each of the partners. and woops.. out comes a baby cow.

sorry if i was asking questions that was a little dumb... i was just a little curious Smiley i will do more research next time before posting Smiley

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2013, 10:08:38 AM »

Since Minecraft doesn't have real physics... maybe that's why big things are harder.
ma9nu2

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2013, 10:54:28 AM »

Since Minecraft doesn't have real physics... maybe that's why big things are harder.

maby Smiley so then i can only wait for you to make a dragon then Smiley

i hope i am not asking to much here. but if you can answer one last question that would be nice Smiley

what can we do whit these things when they come out

-joints (hinges, hooks, glue)
    -links (ropes, springs)
    -pulleys

i dont really know alot about what they can be useful in mythruna... so if you could explain :s
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2013, 11:07:08 AM »

i hope i am not asking to much here. but if you can answer one last question that would be nice Smiley

-links (ropes, springs)
    -pulleys

i dont really know alot about what they can be useful in mythruna... so if you could explain :s

I'm not really sure how to respond to this without sounding condescending.  So I will have to think about my answer a bit.  Every phrasing I come up with so far sounds like I'm talking down to you even when I'm not.
ma9nu2

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2013, 11:32:24 AM »

-links (ropes, springs)
    -pulleys

I'm not really sure how to respond to this without sounding condescending.  So I will have to think about my answer a bit.  Every phrasing I come up with so far sounds like I'm talking down to you even when I'm not.

Sorry if i Ask stupid questions here... I know you are not trying to talk down to me. You are just telling me like it is. I know it sounded like a obvious question what these things are... I just don't have no experience about anything of the questions i have asked you. I will go to Google and find the answer Smiley i know you have Mutch to do whit your Job,family and DEV, Mythruna.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2013, 11:35:11 AM »

Just remember that objects will be physical things with physical behaviors.  Those things will be necessary to make anything more complicated than what can already be made.  Doors, draw-bridges, etc... will all require that.  Complex object assembly will require glue and hooks, etc.
ma9nu2

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2013, 12:41:34 PM »

Just remember that objects will be physical things with physical behaviors.  Those things will be necessary to make anything more complicated than what can already be made.  Doors, draw-bridges, etc... will all require that.  Complex object assembly will require glue and hooks, etc.

Thank you for that clear answer. Smiley Smiley
I am looking forward to this update.but i know it will take a wile. Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: