Mythruna
May 09, 2024, 03:59:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Doodle4Google!  (Read 3185 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2014, 01:19:52 PM »

Hey everyone! I just wanted to announce something really cool! Google has a once-a-year competition that takes place in which a kid (k-12) has the ability to submit artwork to Google, and have a change to have their drawing go onto Google's homepage for MILLIONS to see! There is one drawing from a person per-state. My friend, Tanner McAfee, was the nominee for Oklahoma at my school!

He's a nice guy, and he's also a great artist. This year's theme for the drawing was to come up with a cool innovation. This was his drawing:

He says that the idea of this drawing is that the machine sucks up oil, and purifies it into clean water!

Now, I just want to let you all know I am very happy for him, and ONCE A DAY on any computer you can vote for which drawing by going to http://doodle4google.com/ and I just want you all to help him out, he deserves it. Here is the direct link for his: http://www.google.com/doodle4google/vote.html#d=d3-9

Now let's talk about what happens if he wins. Not only does the school benefit, but HE benefits as well! The school gets prize money (I forget how much) and he will win a $30,000 scholarship to ANY COLLEGE!!

Please, everyone, Tanner's a great guy, and I would like to ask all of you to take time out of your day each day to vote for him!
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 04:22:19 PM »

Good luck, Tanner.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: