Mythruna
May 14, 2024, 03:29:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Mythruna RP, Drachon Hold - OOC  (Read 12867 times)
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2012, 09:31:25 PM »

This is an out of character thread for the RP thread Iggy just started. When you join, post a couple sentences here about your character, like name, race, etc.
The story is taking place in the Drachon Hold, a tavern in Holdton. Not everything of the story has been determined yet, so add what you want. Please don't contradict other players' posts (like, I say the bar burns down, and then you say you go and get a drink.)
And please avoid controlling other peoples' characters.

We want anyone to be able to join, so this RP won't be too advanced, but please follow the basic rules.

Here's the link to the In Character (IC) thread: http://mythruna.com/forum/index.php?topic=1105.0
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 02:52:57 PM by BenKenobiWan » Logged
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 09:33:10 PM »

My character is Rovin, a simian engineer. He has thick brown fur, wears gold-rimmed glasses and simple leather clothing. He came to Holdton for a job he had been told about.
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM »

Hmmm, well I was just going to let the stranger kind of.....evolve lol

Name: stranger (name not given...yet)
race: human

A hard fought man. After being a part in, and out, of the last great war, he has earned respect and fear from many. Not much is known of his past other than that.

Appearance: face covered with a burn on one side, scar across other. Black orb inserted in eye socket
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 09:41:30 PM »

It's fine to let your character form as you go, but post a very rough description. Things someone might notice at a glance, so it will mostly be appearance. Also any notable belongings or abilities.
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 01:30:03 AM »

i dont understand this... i thought we just carryed the rp story on... sorry if i messed it up lol

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 02:56:19 PM »

Iggy, do you have an idea for what the mission is supposed to be?

Future, it's ok this time, but you did puppet my character. For this story, try to only control your character. Also, could you post a bit about your character here, for future reference?

I hope I don't kill the story with too many rules. Sorry if that happens.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 03:54:16 PM »

Zye was a simple reptilian, tall, buff, green. He loved peace, he also loved a good fight. Then one day the humans came. They took over his land, and went to war with the reptilians. They are evenly matched with different ways. Humans carry technology and weapons, and we carry brute strength. Years of war has lead for Zye to go war crazy.
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 01:03:22 PM »

Iggy, do you have an idea for what the mission is supposed to be?

Future, it's ok this time, but you did puppet my character. For this story, try to only control your character. Also, could you post a bit about your character here, for future reference?

I hope I don't kill the story with too many rules. Sorry if that happens.

Well kinda, just wanted it to unfold as it went. Wanted to see how people would react to different things.

Ill just say, rovin was contacted to help contruct something that could be extremly dangerous.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2012, 04:28:10 PM »

Okay, I'll see what I can do...
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 07:22:48 PM »

So....we need new players. If you want involved in the story just go to the main rp thread and find a way to introduce yourself, it could be as easy as just sitting at the bar, just something for ben and I to work off of Smiley
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2012, 08:42:26 AM »

Remember, everyone's gaze has been attracted by the treasure. You could use that for an intro.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2012, 10:59:31 PM »

Name: Grovotha. Race: Human. Grovotha lived in the northern woodlands as a smithy and has gotten tired of his old life to set anew on an adventure. He heard the local bar had something in for him so he took a visit. He has a very thick beard, yet balding. And narrow brows and lips. Usually always has a stern look. Grovotha had a bad feeling once the cloaked man entered the tavern so he stood up and swiftly walked out of the tavern without drawing attention. Curious to know what had been going on he decided to go back inside only to find both the simian and the cloaked man walking out. Grovotha had always been getting into troubles in his past because of his keenness and curiosity. So he had followed both of them as to be suspicious of them thinking such a cloaked man might hurt someone. He had taken a different path ahead of them and found a cave entrance. He decided to hide inside only to have stumbled over a rock and fall backwards deeper into the cave. He got up while coughing noticing large painful scratches. As he scrambled to find light he saw a pinch of light. He fumbled to get up but managed to walk towards the light. He noticed that it was a lit torch hanging on the cavern's wall on a cast iron holster. Not being catious of a lone lit torch he picked it off the wall to only find himself falling down again. This time he managed to keep himself safe from wounds by sliding down slowly. Still holding the torch he held it up to light up the seemingly spacious room. Only to find something he regrets having been seen by. He noticed an open hole and dashed for it. As clumsy as Grovotha is he misplaced his foot and fell onto the ground. As he panicked to get back up he grabbed the torch and hopped up through the hole. Only to be missed by inches of a dark figure that not even the torch could light up. As Grovotha tried catching his breath he heard footsteps from a different entrance so he put out the torch by waving it out.-- And then you read the story on the other post.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 01:37:36 PM by Moonkey » Logged

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2012, 01:33:00 PM »

Bump

Someone else's turn.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 03:14:55 PM »

Grovotha appreciates this bump.

Edit: I want to see what Paul would select. C'mon Paul! Don't be shy!

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2012, 07:58:22 PM »

Grovotha appreciates this bump.

Edit: I want to see what Paul would select. C'mon Paul! Don't be shy!
He's bust making a game, and you may as well post as anyone.

Edit: never mind, you did post.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: