Mythruna
May 04, 2024, 01:57:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So how's everyone doing?  (Read 5128 times)
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2014, 03:27:44 PM »

It's bee awhile since I posted much here so I'm just making a thread to ask where the community and the developer and the game are at currently. I look forward to reading your posts.

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 03:33:36 PM »

Things are fine here.  I'm trying to clear some other projects off of my plate to do a Mythruna-coding binge over Thanksgiving week... though life keeps scheduling interruptions that week.

One project is implementing a JME importer for OpenGEX http://opengex.org/ which may make it easier to get models and stuff into JME apps.  I have bought a bunch of different models and nearly all of them require a bunch of work in Blender before they can go into JME.  It would be nice if this process was shortened and I could get some models into Mythruna sooner.  A couple creatures and a few different NPC models would go a long way.

Day-job-wise, I've been kind of jacked up.  Splitting time between two projects that would like to have me full time... doesn't leave a whole lot of breathing room these days. Sad
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 03:53:11 PM »

Oh, that reminds me, there's this Character creator software, fuse/fuze that is on deep discount today on steam. 25$ vs 99$ normally. Supposedly it's really good and you retain rights for the characters you make with it.

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 04:09:57 PM »

I wish there was a way to help Paul speed up production on the game besides donating because that doesn't go very far clearing up his schedule wise.  Undecided

Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 06:07:46 PM »

Paul speed

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2014, 11:03:21 PM »

I see what you did there... but it did take me a second.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: