Mythruna
May 14, 2024, 03:07:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Account  (Read 31305 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2013, 02:14:03 PM »

At the risk of making things worse, my first reaction was "Lighten up, Francis"... which is a reference probably most of you won't get. Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnpkDWbeJs
OMFG xD!!
I think I understood some, but it is hard to explain..

Yeah, but I am serious, please spell my name correctly..
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2013, 04:41:26 PM »

OK I'm jumping a bit late onto the band wagon but shyzho, lol, OK now I'm done, it's a name...people mess mine up repeatedly and mine is much easier to remember than yours. If you feed the trolls they want more food.you freaking out just makes it that much more important to some to pick on. If they spell it wrong then they spell it wrong Oh well
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2013, 04:45:50 PM »

OK I'm jumping a bit late onto the band wagon but shyzho, lol, OK now I'm done, it's a name...people mess mine up repeatedly and mine is much easier to remember than yours. If you feed the trolls they want more food.you freaking out just makes it that much more important to some to pick on. If they spell it wrong then they spell it wrong Oh well
I think Iggyjechle is right, the last thing you want to do is feed a troll. If you don't feed them they will starve and retreat back to their cyber-caves.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2013, 04:53:02 PM »

Maybe I have a thick skin because the last name of "Speed" has heard about everything.

My favorite was probably the coworker who saw my door tag "PSpeed" and contemplated how you would measure that... which launched us into a long conversation about whether it was flow rate or velocity...

re: "Lighten up, Francis"... "And don't call me Shizlo... if you call me Shizlo, I'll kill you."
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2013, 05:20:28 PM »

Maybe I have a thick skin because the last name of "Speed" has heard about everything.

My favorite was probably the coworker who saw my door tag "PSpeed" and contemplated how you would measure that... which launched us into a long conversation about whether it was flow rate or velocity...

re: "Lighten up, Francis"... "And don't call me Shizlo... if you call me Shizlo, I'll kill you."
so.. you foreshadowed my words..
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2013, 06:27:16 PM »

At the risk of making things worse, my first reaction was "Lighten up, Francis"... which is a reference probably most of you won't get. Smiley

OMFG xD!!

I will complete your request if you go mow yards, make fifty bucks, and gave it to Paul for the game. Hard work builds character.

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2013, 06:47:24 PM »

OMFG xD!!

I will complete your request if you go mow yards, make fifty bucks, and gave it to Paul for the game. Hard work builds character.
I mow my lawn, do multiple chores, attend to my brother with special needs, I get no money. You don't know how much I want to donate to Paul.
BigredRm
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2013, 07:54:05 PM »

OMFG xD!!

I mow my lawn, do multiple chores, attend to my brother with special needs, I get no money. You don't know how much I want to donate to Paul.
Other people will pay you. You do have to walk around once and ask. $20 bucks per yard.

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2013, 08:09:47 PM »

OMFG xD!!

Other people will pay you. You do have to walk around once and ask. $20 bucks per yard.
I know but my neighborhood isn't that good and everyone's lawn is already mowed xD
Budehgong
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2013, 01:42:56 AM »

13 year olds don't have to have a lot of money yet, at least not $50 to spend on a game.
I, however, will be starting a job next week and will be donating shortly after Wink

Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2013, 03:14:05 AM »

13 year olds don't have to have a lot of money yet, at least not $50 to spend on a game.
I, however, will be starting a job next week and will be donating shortly after Wink
My little brother is 11 and he owns about 26$ (I think). He's rich.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
BigredRm
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2013, 06:04:41 AM »

Quote from: Shzylo
I know but my neighborhood isn't that good and everyone's lawn is already mowed xD
*facepalm
Midwest city is fine. My dad lives on n 10th and douglas. It looks like crap but it isnt unsafe to go outside. Grass keeps growing.

Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2013, 10:19:28 AM »

I too will donate in a month or two when I start my job and acquire a debit card.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2013, 08:05:50 PM »

Quote from: Shzylo
*facepalm
Midwest city is fine. My dad lives on n 10th and douglas. It looks like crap but it isnt unsafe to go outside. Grass keeps growing.
Oh cool, i live near there, its about a mile away Smiley
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2013, 09:10:49 PM »

I too will donate in a month or two when I start my job and acquire a debit card.
My dad is in the chicken business. He just sold 6 Partridge Wyandott eggs (Hatching eggs) for 72$ on E-bay. (Not including shipping). He does this as a hobby. I even have my own chickens (2 black Wyandotts). The hen is a  sweetie Cheesy. My dad wants to give me some more chickens to sell eggs and earn my own money to buy stuff. My dad also introduced "Buff Columbian Wyandott"'s to the U.S... I would say more but there's too much to say Smiley...

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: