Mythruna
May 08, 2024, 05:39:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to upload image; picking items  (Read 4308 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2012, 11:29:45 AM »

1) How do you upload an image for your profile?
2) Yes, for picking items it says to use your scroll, but I have a laptop, but not a mouse to hook up to it, so how shall I scroll through the items? I dont like to use the "c" to choose the item i want by going back and forth to select the item i want
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 11:44:11 AM »

1) How do you upload an image for your profile?
2) Yes, for picking items it says to use your scroll, but I have a laptop, but not a mouse to hook up to it, so how shall I scroll through the items? I dont like to use the "c" to choose the item i want by going back and forth to select the item i want

1) I don't remember how it looks for other users but if you go to edit your profile there is some way of setting your profile picture... and a way to upload your own.  On mine, I click the "Profile" tab and then on the left I have "Forum Profile Information".

2) In a lot of cases, the ',' and '.' keys will do the same thing as the mouse wheel.  Some laptops also have the equivalent of a mouse wheel on the track pad (if you have a track pad).  Mine have always had this in the right border... a special area.  Kind of painful though.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 12:58:21 PM »

It says "Forum Profile Information" so i did that. Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: