Mythruna
May 05, 2024, 01:25:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ships  (Read 4909 times)
theamericono

AMERICA

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2013, 06:29:23 AM »

ships or boats are what im interested in  Shocked i was wondering if the will be customizable (please please please) There is this app for iphone or ipod that would be a good model for u paul i think the name of it is

Battleship craft

so fingers crossed for customizable  ships
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 08:30:27 AM »

If Paul can do it, you will basically be able to make everything in every process as customized as you like, within the confines of realism. (For example, you could make a sword with five blades if you (the gamer) were good enough at the blacksmighing mini game thing to make it. It wouldn't bevery easy to wield, though)

But if Paul can't do it, he might have to nerd some things.
theamericono

AMERICA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 08:35:22 AM »

i dont know if it would be a mini game or more like a type of god mode say u go into a boat shop with a certain amount of wood and stuff and u would have a certain blocks or whatever to use to build ur ship based on this and it would be like the item builder that is currently in the game for small items just for bigger make sense or no  Cool
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 11:03:21 AM »

You will build your own ships just like you build anything else.  Then there will be some process for turning it into a mobile object.

Somewhere you can see pictures of the ship I'm making (in the gallery, I think) which will be similar to some of the default ships the world will have... but really you could build anything as long as it's stable on the water.
theamericono

AMERICA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013, 01:13:22 PM »

niiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee cant wait to try that out  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: