Mythruna
May 09, 2024, 11:07:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: skills questions  (Read 21707 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2013, 11:49:54 AM »

if a player is skilled in forging various weapons how quickly could they become the leader of the local npc blacksmiths guild?

I don't know how player involvement in the guild system will work yet.
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2013, 04:33:16 PM »

would it be possible for a player to master all the skills in the game? (assuming their race does not hinder them in doing so)

BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2013, 05:22:01 PM »

would it be possible for a player to master all the skills in the game? (assuming their race does not hinder them in doing so)
With enough time almost anything is possible. I would imagine with the way PSpeed has described the game with time and luck you could "master" the game. From what I remember higher skill require rare items or rare occurrences to further that ability.

But, ebag, something you should remember is where the game is and where it needs to be in the near term future. Most of these question are speculation for a much later date. You would be better of asking about how the physics system and possibly combat and networking system will be like in the near future.

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: