Mythruna
April 26, 2024, 03:53:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Groovy  (Read 20177 times)
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2012, 06:30:14 PM »

... ok well I guess I'll just figure it out. I'm downloading the JDK 7 pack now so lets hope that will work this time when i declare it as the environment variable path.

Specs for future reference:
Windows 7 64bit ; Intel Quad Core ; 8GB RAM ; AMD Radeon HD 6800 ; TB HD
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2012, 06:53:50 PM »

I'm so sorry that I forgot, school just interfered and erased my memory on installation xP

I'm pretty sure I got it all right, except I have a tiny error in the calculations in i feel in one of the environment variables...
i remember what the names of the variables are supposed to be..
i think it is more located at the center of my GROOVY variables......
it should come to me................
I will tell you if I find out!
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2012, 06:56:03 PM »

I'm so sorry that I forgot, school just interfered and erased my memory on installation xP

I'm pretty sure I got it all right, except I have a tiny error in the calculations in i feel in one of the environment variables...
i remember what the names of the variables are supposed to be..
i think it is more located at the center of my GROOVY variables......
it should come to me................
I will tell you if I find out!

I FOUND OUT!!!!

I will post the way to install..

in a new topic so whomever wants to install groovy can!!
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2012, 06:58:03 PM »

Well i believe mine is working. but go ahead, I'm sure paul will inspire many to try Groovy

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2012, 07:09:30 PM »

Topic at http://mythruna.com/forum/index.php?topic=1001.0
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2012, 02:46:41 PM »

Note: if you just want to play with groovy a little bit then there is a groovy console built into Mythruna.  From the command line run the Mythruna.exe with the -script option.  Then in a single player non-fullscreen game, run the /script command.  A second window will pop up.  In there you can type groovy code and execute it.
I thought i'd try to do what you said with mythruna, but I'm unfortunately new to this and can't seem to find the command line. I will google it in a second but if you can tell me that would be nice.

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2012, 02:58:40 PM »

Note: if you just want to play with groovy a little bit then there is a groovy console built into Mythruna.  From the command line run the Mythruna.exe with the -script option.  Then in a single player non-fullscreen game, run the /script command.  A second window will pop up.  In there you can type groovy code and execute it.
I thought i'd try to do what you said with mythruna, but I'm unfortunately new to this and can't seem to find the command line. I will google it in a second but if you can tell me that would be nice.

I think he means this:
select non-fullscreen, go to single-player, press enter, and type "/script" not sure lemme test it.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2012, 03:01:55 PM »

I think he means this:
select non-fullscreen, go to single-player, press enter, and type "/script" not sure lemme test it.
no.. thats not it... I really don't know, tried to help. I don't think google will be of any help.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2012, 03:11:08 PM »

From your windows desktop, search for "cmd"
Run cmd.

Open the directory with the Mythruna .exe in it. (Type "CD [directory path here]". a path is like "C:\users\Ben...")
Type the name of the Mythruna .exe into cmd (Mythruna-#########), a space and then -script. It should open Mythruna.
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2012, 03:38:39 PM »

Run cmd.

Open the directory with the Mythruna .exe in it. (Type "CD [directory path here]". a path is like "C:\users\Ben...")
Type the name of the Mythruna .exe into cmd (Mythruna-#########), a space and then -script. It should open Mythruna.
Thanks ben, I forgot about that. I will try that next time i get on my computer (since the folder i keep mythruna in doesn't feel like letting me change its name to one with no spaces atm)

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2012, 06:00:15 PM »

Run cmd.

Thanks ben, I forgot about that. I will try that next time i get on my computer (since the folder i keep mythruna in doesn't feel like letting me change its name to one with no spaces atm)

Note that the windows command line also support tab completion.  So you can type "CD C:\us" tab and it will finish the "users" for you for example.  Tab again to get the next us... name.  This makes it easier to traverse directories with spaces in them since the command line will automatically quote them.  For example "CD C:\Pro" tab should fill out "C:\Program Files" properly quoted.
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2012, 07:10:44 PM »

i've never heard of that. sounds very helpful

Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2012, 09:17:38 PM »

Your computer specs beat my laptop a bit Smiley.
My new laptop has
Gpu: ATI mobility radeon HD 5820.
Cpu: i7 + forgot rest. (8 cores Cheesy)
Ram: 6 gb's
Disk space: 500Gb + extra hard-drive space for 500GB + 500GB (1 TB Smiley) space.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2012, 05:00:39 AM »

My new laptop has
Disk space: 500Gb + extra hard-drive space for 500GB + 500GB (1 TB Smiley) space.
Thats a badass laptop!  Shocked yea mine said i7 something but i thought it was just quad core... might be wrong about that.

Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2012, 04:53:35 PM »

My new laptop has
Thats a badass laptop!  Shocked yea mine said i7 something but i thought it was just quad core... might be wrong about that.
Actually. It isn't. I barely meet Recommended specs for Borderlands 2. My brothers (Except my little brother) all barely meet Recommended. An update for Borderlands 2 came out for the graphics card too. Smiley My brother installed it. (Haven't played Bl 2 yet though).

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: