Mythruna
April 29, 2024, 06:58:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game pads...  (Read 27428 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2012, 06:26:42 PM »

Ah, I want to get a game controller for Mythruna (when supported), i miss controllers Sad

Like 2 months ago, we were told that we were "spoiled" with many items, so we got our PlayStation2 and Nintendo64 took away and were gave to some friends, we still have a Wii, but I don't care for it one bit.

You may be too young for it... but Resident Evil 4 on the Wii was almost worth having the console.  Scary game... good action fun.

I loved that game, I played it on the PlayStation2 Smiley but it wasn't mine.

Soooo much better on the Wii, I think.  The control scheme was excellent.

My cousin has it on Wii, I may want to try it, but I am very determined not to play the Wii again for some odd reason, I just don't like it. We have like 20 wii games, and I only like 1 about 58%, it is a sonic the hedgehog game. In matter of fact, when the wii was new, we traded out XBOX360 for a STUPID WII!!!!! *Rages*  Angry
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2012, 08:46:23 PM »

Ah, I want to get a game controller for Mythruna (when supported), i miss controllers Sad

Like 2 months ago, we were told that we were "spoiled" with many items, so we got our PlayStation2 and Nintendo64 took away and were gave to some friends, we still have a Wii, but I don't care for it one bit.

You may be too young for it... but Resident Evil 4 on the Wii was almost worth having the console.  Scary game... good action fun.

I loved that game, I played it on the PlayStation2 Smiley but it wasn't mine.

Soooo much better on the Wii, I think.  The control scheme was excellent.

My cousin has it on Wii, I may want to try it, but I am very determined not to play the Wii again for some odd reason, I just don't like it. We have like 20 wii games, and I only like 1 about 58%, it is a sonic the hedgehog game. In matter of fact, when the wii was new, we traded out XBOX360 for a STUPID WII!!!!! *Rages*  Angry
I truly don't like X-box 360 due to copying designs. Mii's look almost the same, same stand-up design. Overall USA version of Nintendo xD

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2012, 09:01:03 PM »

I was losing sleep playing RE4 every night.  I have four Wii remotes and I'd run down the batteries on each one and have to hunt for new ones.  At one point I was even pulling batteries from the TV remotes. Smiley

Nice thing is when I did the same thing for Metal Gear Solid 4, it was on the PS3 and the controllers are rechargeable... so I'd just swap them. Smiley
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2012, 09:05:24 PM »

I was losing sleep playing RE4 every night.  I have four Wii remotes and I'd run down the batteries on each one and have to hunt for new ones.  At one point I was even pulling batteries from the TV remotes. Smiley

Nice thing is when I did the same thing for Metal Gear Solid 4, it was on the PS3 and the controllers are rechargeable... so I'd just swap them. Smiley
You are a true gamer. Smiley. We are "fans" of Nintendo so we have ALMOST every console. Missing probably 2 or 3 consoles. WiiU is next!!! *Will be playing ZombieU*

belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2012, 04:58:23 AM »

You are a true gamer. Smiley. We are "fans" of Nintendo so we have ALMOST every console. Missing probably 2 or 3 consoles. WiiU is next!!! *Will be playing ZombieU*
All the newer stuff like the PS3, PS Vita and 3DS i don't have  Undecided just no money for it. Though I'm perfectly happy with my Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation 2, PSP, DS, SNES, Sega Dreamcast, and my 1 of our 4 tank computers. I have so many steam games...

Specs for future reference:
Windows 7 64bit ; Intel Quad Core ; 8GB RAM ; AMD Radeon HD 6800 ; TB HD
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2012, 01:26:58 PM »

All the newer stuff like the PS3, PS Vita and 3DS i don't have  Undecided just no money for it. Though I'm perfectly happy with my Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation 2, PSP, DS, SNES, Sega Dreamcast, and my 1 of our 4 tank computers. I have so many steam games...

You can start making more money by the following:

1.) Youtube is a hint: make videos.
2.) Have a headset, and FRAPS, or any other recorder (such as bandicam)
3.) build an audience.
4.) what's next? http://youtube.com/partners <-- become a partner!!
5.) Make an adsense account to get payed.
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2012, 04:49:54 PM »

You can start making more money by the following:

1.) Youtube is a hint: make videos.
2.) Have a headset, and FRAPS, or any other recorder (such as bandicam)
3.) build an audience.
4.) what's next? http://youtube.com/partners <-- become a partner!!
5.) Make an adsense account to get payed.
6.) Get a Job for more money.
7.) Get a Job outside of the house.
8.) Repeat from step 6

Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2012, 05:18:22 AM »

I have a reeling Unnatural sits there watching the index waiting for a reply. Smiley And by that, I mean he beat my 2-days online streak in less than half a year. xD.

Edit: I just noticed he's in oklahoma like me. Smiley
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 05:20:10 AM by Moonkey » Logged

Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2012, 06:40:04 AM »

Im creeping up, with less then a month, but I use my phone so its real easy to log in
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2012, 04:10:03 PM »

Im creeping up, with less then a month, but I use my phone so its real easy to log in
I use my 3DS most of the time.

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2012, 04:25:50 PM »

I use my 3DS most of the time.

Isn't the internet a little slow? or hard to navigate for some odd reason? i suppose 3DS's are better than DSI XL's
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: