Mythruna
April 29, 2024, 03:54:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 5432 times)
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2012, 06:43:06 PM »

Ok its a bit bare right now but when I get on my comp next ill post links to all the different suggestions I have found. That way they are all in one nice, neat, little area.

Once I get enough on here I will make catagories saying what can be/will be/cant be implemented into the game

If people want to post links to their suggestion on here I will edit this first post to include it
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 07:02:55 PM »

You mean to go into the game?
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 07:22:39 PM »

Not only in game but suggestions for anything, ill make seperate sections. Ie one for on game, one for modders, one for website etc etc
aydanman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 09:47:41 PM »

i have got a suggestion/question will there be NPCS and if so would they have scripts? and cud you maybe trade, sell, and buy from them and maybe even join their town or start your own?
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 09:57:05 PM »

i have got a suggestion/question will there be NPCS and if so would they have scripts? and cud you maybe trade, sell, and buy from them and maybe even join their town or start your own?

Yes there wiill be npcs, you can join their towns, and have them join yours. I dont belive they will have set scripts, but I believe with modding you can add your own scrpts. Npcs will be self seficient (i know spelling horrible but I dont care lol)

So yes to all of it lol, paul or anyone with more experience can explain better, or tell me what I have wrong
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 09:58:32 PM »

The NPC ai will be greatly complex. What you want in Npc's will be taken even further. Smiley

-Aww, iggy beated me.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: