Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 11:36:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Public server connection issues...  (Read 36480 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2012, 11:56:13 AM »

Right now connectivity to the public server may be intermittent at times.  For the past 4 or 5 days, my download speeds here on this network have been slowly dropping.  Yesterday I was getting 1 meg down and 10 meg up, today I'm getting 0.5 meg down.  Usually I get at least 25 meg down.  Today I'm also dropping about 15-25% of packets.

Today I've been dealing with my ISP's tech support and so we've been taking the network equipment on and offline.  If you've had trouble connecting to my public server then this could be why.

They are sending a tech out today to further trouble shoot the problem in their equipment.  There will likely be some other brief outages at that time but hopefully we can get this all resolved today.

Important note: This does not affect the main mythruna.com site at all since that is hosted elsewhere.
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 12:45:28 PM »

Good luck geting it fixed :p

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 01:14:26 PM »

Fixed!

Today I love my cable company for sure. 2-3 hour turn around from tech support call to guy showing up and fixing it.
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 01:33:46 PM »

Figures now that im heading into work lol
ap0r

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 03:40:10 PM »

Not bad, not bad at all!
last_305

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 04:10:30 AM »

If ever you should need it, I am interesting in hosting the official Mythruna server.
Drayke
Donators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 06:35:59 PM »

I'm having problems connecting to the multi-player mode. It connects to the server just fine, but when I try to log in, it says "Client is not receiving UDP messages from the server." then it says to make sure the port is right. It was working fine last week.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 06:51:33 PM »

I'm having problems connecting to the multi-player mode. It connects to the server just fine, but when I try to log in, it says "Client is not receiving UDP messages from the server." then it says to make sure the port is right. It was working fine last week.
Try restarting your client, sometimes that helps. Other cases Paul may need to restart his router.
Drayke
Donators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2013, 08:48:15 PM »

Try restarting your client, sometimes that helps. Other cases Paul may need to restart his router.

I've restarted the program several times and checked all the information and it looks right
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2013, 08:54:54 PM »

I've restarted the program several times and checked all the information and it looks right
Maybe if you were to try resetting your router/modem if you know how to..
Drayke
Donators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2013, 09:03:12 PM »

Maybe if you were to try resetting your router/modem if you know how to..

LOL would if I could. I'm using the colleges connection Tongue
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2013, 09:26:41 PM »

I restarted the server process... maybe it works now.
Drayke
Donators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2013, 11:46:49 PM »

I restarted the server process... maybe it works now.

Yes thank you Smiley working fine now.
SHOVELL

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2013, 11:57:13 AM »

unfortunately i am getting this issue about every sunday.... ie now hope this is fixed soon
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2013, 12:06:04 PM »

unfortunately i am getting this issue about every sunday.... ie now hope this is fixed soon

I reset the server just now... you might be able to get on now.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: