Mythruna
April 16, 2024, 12:47:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: New menus prototype...  (Read 15995 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2012, 12:59:53 PM »

For now, it will be a donators feature. When it hits alpha, it will be a buyers only feature.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 01:23:00 PM »

i believe in the donators section he gave us the map generator....i could be wrong....maybe donate to find out Smiley

Heheh.  The map generator is what I used to make the fractals.  It's not really the same as what Moonkey is talking about.  But I have posted the info that others would need if they wanted to make one.  I have no reason to make one, really.

I will add flying very soon but: a) it's probably not the flying you are thinking of (it's avian style flying not anti-gravity hover), b) it will probably be a donator's only feature.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 04:13:51 PM »

i believe in the donators section he gave us the map generator....i could be wrong....maybe donate to find out Smiley

Heheh.  The map generator is what I used to make the fractals.  It's not really the same as what Moonkey is talking about.  But I have posted the info that others would need if they wanted to make one.  I have no reason to make one, really.

I will add flying very soon but: a) it's probably not the flying you are thinking of (it's avian style flying not anti-gravity hover), b) it will probably be a donator's only feature.
A flying feature for non-donators could be that a.) flying isn't as good, say you may fall out of the sky after 30 sec. - 1 min of flying; b.) allow flying height to be less [ say donators can fly all the way up you're allowed to, non'ies can only go up 25-50 blocks. ]
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 04:32:11 PM »

Or just let donators fly above, throughout the sky, and non donators only wish to be up with the birds. Until they donate
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2012, 08:47:38 PM »

Ooo, class warfare!
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2012, 07:07:10 AM »

wait, I thought we were talking about the prototype for the new menu?  Huh
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2012, 07:41:03 PM »

I don't think bugging people to insanity with falling out of the sky at random is the best thing to do. I might as well mod my own flying in after I teach myself on groovy and java. (Like how I taught myself basic syntax)

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: