Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 08:14:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanksgiving Week Redux...  (Read 29409 times)
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2012, 01:24:14 PM »

this will be especially awesome once my dad and little brother get the game and we all start going on adventure through mythruna together! i will probably make a video series outa that. I tell them how awesome this game is gonna be but until its muuuch farther in developement, i won't suggest anyone download it. the few people i did tell to download said "it sucked" blah blah just because you put up an unfinished pre alpha download. *cough losers cough*

Heheh.  Some people have no vision. Smiley  For other games, I'm more of the "get it when it's finished" guy too unless I can feel like a part of the community.  So I really appreciate all of you who play and contribute to the discussions.
i used to jump at the opportunity to get games early but from what i've learned the past few monthes, i believe Mythruna will be my last investment in an unfinished product. and i will be going with quite the bang

Specs for future reference:
Windows 7 64bit ; Intel Quad Core ; 8GB RAM ; AMD Radeon HD 6800 ; TB HD
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2012, 03:10:24 PM »

this will be especially awesome once my dad and little brother get the game and we all start going on adventure through mythruna together! i will probably make a video series outa that. I tell them how awesome this game is gonna be but until its muuuch farther in developement, i won't suggest anyone download it. the few people i did tell to download said "it sucked" blah blah just because you put up an unfinished pre alpha download. *cough losers cough*

Heheh.  Some people have no vision. Smiley  For other games, I'm more of the "get it when it's finished" guy too unless I can feel like a part of the community.  So I really appreciate all of you who play and contribute to the discussions.
We all say to you: Your Welcome! Smiley
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2012, 04:10:03 PM »

i used to jump at the opportunity to get games early but from what i've learned the past few monthes, i believe Mythruna will be my last investment in an unfinished product. and i will be going with quite the bang
I approve this message.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2012, 11:17:26 PM »

It's like cooking food. You cook it 1/10th of the way and it's not going to be so good. :/. But you've got those games where the recipe tastes good even in the middle of developing. And then you have a finished product. You add those extra touches to make it taste better (Bug fixes/patches). Or maybe those touch-ups make it worse. And finally you have mods which are like toppings, sauces, and spices to go on the side.

(Hungry yet?)

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2012, 08:57:32 PM »

Thank you, Paul, for the effort you put into this game. You are doing more than many would, and that makes me feel good about my investment.
Keep it up, and God bless you!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 02:11:07 PM by BenKenobiWan » Logged
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2012, 11:12:17 PM »

Thank you, Paul, for the error you put into this game. You are doing more than many would, and that makes me feel good about my investment.
Keep it up, and God bless you!
Error? D:

BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2012, 09:08:41 AM »

?
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2012, 09:17:27 AM »

?

You said "error" when I think you meant "effort"... and I believe that is what Moonkey was poking at.
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2012, 11:09:02 PM »

?

You said "error" when I think you meant "effort"... and I believe that is what Moonkey was poking at.
I actually thought he meant error. Oops. It felt as if he was casually insulting the game. Hehe.

belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2012, 05:21:39 AM »

?

I actually thought he meant error. Oops. It felt as if he was casually insulting the game. Hehe.
why would he say such nice things but mean to say error?

Specs for future reference:
Windows 7 64bit ; Intel Quad Core ; 8GB RAM ; AMD Radeon HD 6800 ; TB HD
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2012, 10:35:57 PM »

?

why would he say such nice things but mean to say error?
Sarcasm can change alot of what someone says.

BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2012, 02:11:40 PM »

?

Oops, silly iPad autocorrect.  Tongue
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2012, 11:08:34 PM »

?

Yuck, Ipad. I will hate them because I've never used it. >:I...

BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2012, 09:35:05 AM »

?

The only reason I have one is because when I enrolled in college I got a $500 Apple Store gift card to buy one. I now wish I had sold the gift card to someone and bought an Andriod Tablet. For my purposes, they are better; iPads are too closed up and unchangeable.
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2012, 05:10:11 PM »

?

The only reason I have one is because when I enrolled in college I got a $500 Apple Store gift card to buy one. I now wish I had sold the gift card to someone and bought an Andriod Tablet. For my purposes, they are better; iPads are too closed up and unchangeable.
I've heard the netbooks are easier and more efficient during lectures. Also, you could probably be less obvious playing Angry Birds during a lecture if you use a netbook.  Smiley

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: