Mythruna
April 28, 2024, 01:13:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mythruna RP, Drachon Hold - OOC  (Read 12798 times)
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 08:11:43 PM »

Not too big of a deal, but I find past tense easier to read, Moon. And Grovotha started at the tavern, right? You should explain how he got to the cave. (You could change your post here to say he was exploring the cave, or your IC (in character) post to say he followed the guys that were flashing all the gold. Be creative!)
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 10:09:08 PM »

Not too big of a deal, but I find past tense easier to read, Moon. And Grovotha started at the tavern, right? You should explain how he got to the cave. (You could change your post here to say he was exploring the cave, or your IC (in character) post to say he followed the guys that were flashing all the gold. Be creative!)
Note that what I posted then was months ago. I had forgotten. Thanks for reminding me though! (I get irritated by people pointing out to me something I should have obviously knew and sometimes get angry. I almost posted "Thanks for insulting my creativity." but then; Self reflection kicked in. Yay! And I finally took what you said as nothing insulting at all. Huggy pliz? Wink I now expect an awkward comment.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 10:25:24 PM »

Note that what I posted then was months ago. I had forgotten. Thanks for reminding me though! (I get irritated by people pointing out to me something I should have obviously knew and sometimes get angry. I almost posted "Thanks for insulting my creativity." but then; Self reflection kicked in. Yay! And I finally took what you said as nothing insulting at all. Huggy pliz? Wink I now expect an awkward comment.
::hugs the drooling, ugly ape::
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 10:40:31 PM »

::hugs the drooling, ugly ape::
Heeeey! Smiley Edited intro. Reading intro requires reading the main RP post.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2012, 07:54:07 AM »

Hmmm i guess i shall post my response soon.....as soon as my creativity kicks in Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: