Mythruna
April 30, 2024, 12:04:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do to pass time?  (Read 12800 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2013, 08:52:56 PM »

Forums have been slow lately... I was just wondering, when you guys get bored (or whatever your normally do to pass time) will you mind sharing?

I 'work' on my text adventure by messing up and having to restart because of all the errors, or I get bored and want to restart, and I listen to the 2 recent mythruna music that goes good together (please inform me of any other downloadable songs) so yea. I love doing that, It increases my WPM (words per minute) and I already have 66 - 72 WPM in less than a year, and that is not looking at the keyboard, only screen.
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 11:45:38 PM »

I've been playing with my Raspberry Pi as of recently.  Cool

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 08:59:28 AM »

Messing around with Minecraft Mods, not listening to Mythruna music... Speaking about Minecraft mods: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1625503-146-aurora-rubealis-v100-auroras-in-minecraft/ This one is great for visual appeal.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 09:35:00 AM »

I only use Optifine and Rei Minimap, but I have TMI (too many items) in my jar file too.
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 07:20:21 PM »

I only use Optifine and Rei Minimap, but I have TMI (too many items) in my jar file too.
I use all types of mods. Mainly because they seem really fun to mess around with. Like the SEUS (Sonic Ether's Unbelievable shaders) mod which adds shadows,SSAO,Bokeh DoF, Motion blur, Reflections of colors, bump mapping, etc... I really get only about 50-40 fps max on a 800x600 resolution. (This is on a laptop too)

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 11:25:02 PM »

I use all types of mods. Mainly because they seem really fun to mess around with. Like the SEUS (Sonic Ether's Unbelievable shaders) mod which adds shadows,SSAO,Bokeh DoF, Motion blur, Reflections of colors, bump mapping, etc... I really get only about 50-40 fps max on a 800x600 resolution. (This is on a laptop too)
My laptop is under recommended GHz so I don't think I could handle SEUS, even though i want it really badly Undecided
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 07:39:46 AM »

My laptop is under recommended GHz so I don't think I could handle SEUS, even though i want it really badly Undecided
I had a laptop that runs minecraft at 80-100 Fps with a 2 GHz dual core, but doesn't have up-to-date GLSL to run SEUS. Meaning that I can't see the ground, sky, anything except the HUD. I was so unfortunate.

nh_99
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 07:57:58 AM »

I occasionally play Minecraft or Tekkit but usually I am working on the 3d rpg that I am programming.
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2013, 07:59:54 AM »

I occasionally play Minecraft or Tekkit but usually I am working on the 3d rpg that I am programming.
Is it Mythruna? xD haha. What is it like? Smiley

nh_99
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2013, 08:11:40 AM »

No, it isn't Mythruna. The game that I am making, Ruins of Ryth, is not like Mythruna or Minecraft. It is a futuristic rpg in which aliens attack your home city, Ryth, and then you have to play through 4 worlds and then defeat the final boss, the king of the aliens. I haven't released anything yet but I am hoping that by February I will have the first pre-alpha. I have been working on it since May of last year.
ma9nu2

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2013, 12:48:00 PM »

No, it isn't Mythruna. The game that I am making, Ruins of Ryth, is not like Mythruna or Minecraft. It is a futuristic rpg in which aliens attack your home city, Ryth, and then you have to play through 4 worlds and then defeat the final boss, the king of the aliens. I haven't released anything yet but I am hoping that by February I will have the first pre-alpha. I have been working on it since May of last year.

Woow. It sounded like a Cool game Smiley i will try it out Smiley
nh_99
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 05:45:03 PM »

Thanks for what you said. That always makes me feel good. I'll let you know when the first build is done. And when I have a website...
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2013, 06:05:00 PM »

Thanks for what you said. That always makes me feel good. I'll let you know when the first build is done. And when I have a website...
if you cannot get a website, try webs.com (free subdomain) and/or use mediafire
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2013, 06:43:18 PM »

Google sites

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
ma9nu2

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 07:10:07 AM »

I found your facebook page. i will go and give it a like Smiley is it possible to download it?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: