Mythruna
April 30, 2024, 02:22:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do to pass time?  (Read 12793 times)
nh_99
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2013, 04:49:30 PM »

I occasionally play Minecraft or Tekkit but usually I am working on the 3d rpg that I am programming.
Is it Mythruna? xD haha. What is it like? Smiley
No, it isn't Mythruna. The game that I am making, Ruins of Ryth, is not like Mythruna or Minecraft. It is a futuristic rpg in which aliens attack your home city, Ryth, and then you have to play through 4 worlds and then defeat the final boss, the king of the aliens. I haven't released anything yet but I am hoping that by February I will have the first pre-alpha. I have been working on it since May of last year.

Woow. It sounded like a Cool game Smiley i will try it out Smiley
Thanks for what you said. That always makes me feel good. I'll let you know when the first build is done. And when I have a website...
if you cannot get a website, try webs.com (free subdomain) and/or use mediafire
Actually, I am going to buy a website domain.
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 05:18:52 PM »

I occasionally play Minecraft or Tekkit but usually I am working on the 3d rpg that I am programming.
No, it isn't Mythruna. The game that I am making, Ruins of Ryth, is not like Mythruna or Minecraft. It is a futuristic rpg in which aliens attack your home city, Ryth, and then you have to play through 4 worlds and then defeat the final boss, the king of the aliens. I haven't released anything yet but I am hoping that by February I will have the first pre-alpha. I have been working on it since May of last year.

Thanks for what you said. That always makes me feel good. I'll let you know when the first build is done. And when I have a website...
Use code "Linux295" to buy a .com domain for $2.95 or for a domain that isn't a .com use the code "go20off6" to save a good 20% off of your domain purchase.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
nh_99
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 05:29:25 PM »

Use code "Linux295" to buy a .com domain for $2.95 or for a domain that isn't a .com use the code "go20off6" to save a good 20% off of your domain purchase.
Thanks. And no, there isn't a download yet but probably soon. I'm working on a website draft and i'll put stuff there until I get a real website. The site should be done in a few days.
nh_99
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 09:39:10 AM »

I got a rough draft of a website set up so if people want to find out more about the game they can. The address is http://ruinsofryth.tk. Don't be expecting anything great though because it isn't finished. As I said I am hoping to have a pre-alpha by the end of February, so...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: