Mythruna
April 17, 2024, 10:15:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Monsters In-game  (Read 27181 times)
jorea143

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2013, 11:57:01 AM »

Good day. I was wondering if this game has any monsters that will try and attack you during night or day. I tried googling about it and I couldn't find any answer. The game is great btw.
Firered

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 12:02:21 PM »

The game is currently in development so no monsters or npcs... Yet. Just give it some time. Not too much longer till the next planned update thing. February 14 i think?

But anyway, while your waiting why not take part in the community. You going to be able to learn alot more and also make some friends along the way. Smiley
jorea143

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 12:09:23 PM »

The game is currently in development so no monsters or npcs... Yet. Just give it some time. Not too much longer till the next planned update thing. February 14 i think?

But anyway, while your waiting why not take part in the community. You going to be able to learn alot more and also make some friends along the way. Smiley

Thanks for the quick response. Maybe I should wait for next update. I really like the game so far. Thank you.
nh_99
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 12:10:17 PM »

That is exactly right. If you looked on youtube you would see that Paul has been playing around with AI and it will be in this next release.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 12:10:32 PM »

No mobs yet.  Hopefully in a couple months or so.  Hard to say sometimes.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 12:11:29 PM »

That is exactly right. If you looked on youtube you would see that Paul has been playing around with AI and it will be in this next release.

No, no AI in this next release.  It's not ready.  I switched to physics.  That's what I'm trying to get ready... and an overhaul of the UI to include ripping out the kludgy build-mode.
nh_99
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 12:14:08 PM »

No, no AI in this next release.  It's not ready.  I switched to physics.  That's what I'm trying to get ready... and an overhaul of the UI to include ripping out the kludgy build-mode.
Geez Paul, decide what your going to work on! Wink
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 12:27:54 PM »

Geez Paul, decide what your going to work on! Wink

I've been working on physics integration since November.  It required solid blocks of time to get moving and I had lots of holidays and vacation in a row to push it along.

Before AI comes auto-town layout... and that's not done yet either.
Firered

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 12:40:20 PM »

Sounds like another long year ahead... Can't wait till Mythruna, and good luck Paul.
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 05:26:37 PM »

didn't i have a thread about monsters?

Specs for future reference:
Windows 7 64bit ; Intel Quad Core ; 8GB RAM ; AMD Radeon HD 6800 ; TB HD
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 06:13:59 PM »

didn't i have a thread about monsters?
I'm pretty sure that was an AI thread and we were talking about how monsters behave.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
jorea143

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 11:26:34 AM »

Man, I can't wait for a monster ingame be added. I love this game more than minecraft if it has monsters. Though I havent tried minecraft but I love the graphics in mythruna than minedraft. Cheesy (Hoping a miracle will happen and monsters ingame will be added all of a sudden lol)  Cheesy
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 11:38:55 AM »

Man, I can't wait for a monster ingame be added. I love this game more than minecraft if it has monsters. Though I havent tried minecraft but I love the graphics in mythruna than minedraft. Cheesy (Hoping a miracle will happen and monsters ingame will be added all of a sudden lol)  Cheesy

I can't wait either... but a few things have to happen first, unfortunately.  Monsters requires AI and Combat.  Combat requires physics... etc..
jorea143

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 02:44:31 PM »

I can't wait either... but a few things have to happen first, unfortunately.  Monsters requires AI and Combat.  Combat requires physics... etc..
That's true! Good luck with that. I'll wait as long as I can lol.  Wink
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 03:22:50 PM »

Since you are working on Physics and UI stuff, any new blocks going to be released?
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: