Mythruna
May 01, 2024, 02:52:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: More discussion about Worlds..  (Read 10614 times)
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 11:52:24 AM »

lol, funny Paul Doctor Who reference. lol... Anyway, I'm wondering if Paul will increase the height limit, so we could go REAL HIGH and build like... sky lands or something up there. Maybe also have more realistic layers of earth, such as the Bedrock layer where most of the ores would lay. Or at least gold... #goldrush
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 12:54:14 PM »

lol, funny Paul Doctor Who reference. lol... Anyway, I'm wondering if Paul will increase the height limit, so we could go REAL HIGH and build like... sky lands or something up there. Maybe also have more realistic layers of earth, such as the Bedrock layer where most of the ores would lay. Or at least gold... #goldrush
Skylimit is what, 160? Yea, it would be nice for him to increase it later; Paul is Doctor Who, so yea.. (the intelligence reference.); bedrock would be a ripoff of that other game..; the gold rush is over, like for a century or 2;

back on topic Please!
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2013, 01:25:35 PM »

Anything can happen in Mythruna. It's not present time. It's a fantasy world. There could be a gold rush if the place you were at was rich with gold.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2013, 01:39:01 PM »

There is already a mineral layer.  The height can never be higher than 256 for technical reasons but I may do something else in the future to overcome that.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: