Mythruna
April 24, 2024, 01:41:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experimenting...  (Read 46601 times)
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2013, 04:38:04 PM »

this game is in perfect development for me because in a couple years when i'm getting my programming degree i can practice with making Mythruna mods!  Grin

but til then, go Paul go!
Don't forget about meh D:
How did him not mentioning you in a post about himself constitute forgetting you?
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2013, 08:14:26 PM »

I think it looks much better with proper light blocks... less jarring context.

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2013, 08:31:50 PM »

AMAZING!! Cheesy
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2013, 09:49:51 PM »

Yea, they do look better. The trailer for Mythruna when it releases needs to have review quotes with one from Unn saying "AMAZING" and "Paul is Master".

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2013, 10:02:55 PM »

This is the quote:
Shzylo "This is the most amazing game I have ever seen, a full out RPG race-choosing game that will destroy minecraft."
Smiley
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2013, 05:27:21 AM »

this game is in perfect development for me because in a couple years when i'm getting my programming degree i can practice with making Mythruna mods!  Grin

but til then, go Paul go!
Don't forget about meh D:
lol i still have to be on the forums to post mods yknow.

Paul as enough pizaz/flair to make a kickass trailer. one thing i suggest when you do though... MAKE MOST OF IT ACTUAL GAMEPLAY

Specs for future reference:
Windows 7 64bit ; Intel Quad Core ; 8GB RAM ; AMD Radeon HD 6800 ; TB HD
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2013, 10:44:30 PM »

This is the quote:
Shzylo "This is the most amazing game I have ever seen, a full out RPG race-choosing game that will destroy minecraft."
Smiley
"Race-choosing game that will destroy Minecraft" @.@ I'm confused. Again, with all these Minecraft quotes.

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2013, 11:29:05 PM »

This is the quote:
Smiley
"Race-choosing game that will destroy Minecraft" @.@ I'm confused. Again, with all these Minecraft quotes.

Yeah, I personally make a point to not mention it at all in anything public I produce... so you can guarantee if I were even to have quotes like this (not that likely) then I would heavily filter them.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2013, 02:13:22 PM »

you know what I mean
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2013, 10:42:53 PM »

you know what I mean
We do know what you mean, and it doesn't make it any better.
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2013, 08:25:05 PM »

It means "I want to compete with Minecraft" and get people hyping over it. We are not, and I repeat, NOT, competing with anyone.

Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2013, 10:14:36 PM »

It means "I want to compete with Minecraft" and get people hyping over it. We are not, and I repeat, NOT, competing with anyone.
Or maybe he is competing with every single other game on the market? Well, I guess it boils down to whether or not Paul is a 'glass half full' guy or not.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2013, 10:27:42 PM »

Or maybe he is competing with every single other game on the market? Well, I guess it boils down to whether or not Paul is a 'glass half full' guy or not.

Heheh... the world is going to compare me to what it wants to compare me to.  I don't need to make it easy for them.

Whenever someone says "This game is better than X" they run the risk of marketing X to people that didn't even know about it.  Believe it or not, there is still the occasional Mythruna player that hasn't heard of Minecraft or has never looked into it for one reason or another.

These days, I think I'm competing with myself.
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2013, 01:27:52 AM »

Heheh... the world is going to compare me to what it wants to compare me to.  I don't need to make it easy for them.

Whenever someone says "This game is better than X" they run the risk of marketing X to people that didn't even know about it.  Believe it or not, there is still the occasional Mythruna player that hasn't heard of Minecraft or has never looked into it for one reason or another.

These days, I think I'm competing with myself.
So... You're competing with The Elder Scrolls... And you never told me...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: