Mythruna
April 26, 2024, 04:14:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets see some videos mythrunans  (Read 15299 times)
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2013, 05:47:57 PM »

So there is a bunch of cool stuff if you walk around long enough. I try to post videos of things I spend allot of time making.

Why don't I see more videos and pictures posted here?

Mythruna has a built in screenshot and video recorder, use it.

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 06:53:14 PM »

Heheh.  You tell 'em! Smiley
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 07:14:09 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/course?v=z8s5RUkkWAM&list=PLC1D527033DA3687A
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 07:34:40 PM »

If I try to upload a 5 minute video, guess what happens. 5 hours of uploading. I don't want to do that until windstream gets better. I was lucky to even upload that one video of Mythruna Tongue

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 08:15:11 PM »

If I try to upload a 5 minute video, guess what happens. 5 hours of uploading. I don't want to do that until windstream gets better. I was lucky to even upload that one video of Mythruna Tongue

I feel ya. My internet isnt very good either. I live about 20 minutes away from okc so my options are very limited. Thats why my videos are only a minute or two long. It takes over an hour. I just leave it uploading while I do other stuff.

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 10:30:59 PM »

What kind of file type? when I record I record normally with FRAPS (now I am trying Dxtory) and I use Windows Live Movie Maker (sucks) and my movies save in .wmv and it takes normally 150 - 160 mins. A plain .avi file normally takes about 500 - 800 mins :/
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 11:08:27 PM »

I feel ya. My internet isnt very good either. I live about 20 minutes away from okc so my options are very limited. Thats why my videos are only a minute or two long. It takes over an hour. I just leave it uploading while I do other stuff.
I've actually heard of 100-Gigabit speeds in some spots of oklahoma. Nothing country wide, only a few counties wide. Like in around Poteou, or Shawnee. Optic fiber is boss.

Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 04:37:11 PM »

I've actually heard of 100-Gigabit speeds in some spots of oklahoma. Nothing country wide, only a few counties wide. Like in around Poteou, or Shawnee. Optic fiber is boss.
You sir, are the biggest lier on earth. THERE IS NO 100-GIGABIT SPEED! And if there is.... WAHHHH!!!! YOU RUINED MY DAAAAY!!!! (I kid, I kid.)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2013, 04:49:07 PM »

yottabyte speed.. that will be the day..
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2013, 05:41:05 PM »

You sir, are the biggest lier on earth. THERE IS NO 100-GIGABIT SPEED! And if there is.... WAHHHH!!!! YOU RUINED MY DAAAAY!!!! (I kid, I kid.)
There is indeed gigabit speed. It's like 10 megaBYTES per second. not BITS. There's a major difference between the two.

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2013, 06:24:41 PM »

The difference is that megabytes = 1024000 bytes = 8192000 bits
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2013, 07:28:46 PM »

The difference is that megabytes = 1024000 bytes = 8192000 bits
Exactly.

Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2013, 08:08:37 PM »

There is indeed gigabit speed. It's like 10 megaBYTES per second. not BITS. There's a major difference between the two.
OOOOH OKAY! For a second there you almost made me explode! I mean 100GIGABYTES WOULD BE HUUUUUGE!!!! I MEAN COME ON! THAT'S OVER KILL! lol... I can imagine it now.... With 20,000 Gigabytes of room, and my 100 Gigabyte speed of download, I will download the Internet! (That's an inside joke lol. My dad would always get angry at us and yell 'Stop downloading the Internet!' so then we took it a step further, and now that's what happens.... SO NOW I LITTERALLY CAN DO IT! *Downloads spac-
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2013, 09:17:38 PM »

OOOOH OKAY! For a second there you almost made me explode! I mean 100GIGABYTES WOULD BE HUUUUUGE!!!! I MEAN COME ON! THAT'S OVER KILL! lol... I can imagine it now.... With 20,000 Gigabytes of room, and my 100 Gigabyte speed of download, I will download the Internet! (That's an inside joke lol. My dad would always get angry at us and yell 'Stop downloading the Internet!' so then we took it a step further, and now that's what happens.... SO NOW I LITTERALLY CAN DO IT! *Downloads spac-

True story... in 2002, right after we got into our new offices, we had some guys in the lab that were doing something spidering google.  It was intense enough that google called us and told us to stop.  It was so funny to hear someone lean into the lab and say, "Google called and said whatever you are doing, please stop."  Smiley
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2013, 10:01:14 PM »

O_O wow, google..
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: