Mythruna
April 30, 2024, 01:42:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anything I can do?  (Read 14844 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 01:53:14 PM »

We had ice on the roads this morning.  The high on Wednesday is predicted to be in the 60s... and by the weekend we may get snow again.

If you don't like the weather in VA, all you have to do is wait a few minutes.

I have lived in 6 states and everyone of them has this same saying.

Likewise, and every place I lived, it was only more true than the last. Smiley

It's truer in Norfolk, I think.  Sunny day to tropical rainstorm back to sunny day in the span of an hour.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 02:09:34 PM »

Liars, it isnt cold at all in Oklahoma. I was working outside all weekend. Today it is going to be mid 70s.
It was for a while, until January struck midway Tongue It was extremely humid today...
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 12:30:58 AM »

It was awfully cool today. For a january.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2013, 03:29:08 PM »

It was awfully cool today. For a january.
It rained hardcore and my spanish class is in the barracks (building outside) and it was pooring so hard, when I went to sprint through it, my glasses got covered in rain and i jumped in a huge puddle o.e
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2013, 10:56:08 PM »

You wear glasses? People look better in glasses, I say. It didn't rain so hard where I am near (tenkiller lake)

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2013, 02:26:15 PM »

You wear glasses? People look better in glasses, I say. It didn't rain so hard where I am near (tenkiller lake)
Since 3rd grade Smiley *me eyesite horrible, not from sun or computer, my eyes burn from school e.e (dat white paper)
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2013, 04:42:06 PM »

Since 3rd grade Smiley *me eyesite horrible, not from sun or computer, my eyes burn from school e.e (dat white paper)
Riiiiiiiight...
I think it has more to do with genes than anything else.
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2013, 09:33:01 PM »

Riiiiiiiight...
I noticed my eyes have gotten worse when I was 12. I play a laptop everyday, and go to school on a computer every weekday. Genes aren't the cause I'd say. But for Unn, since 3RD grade, it probably would be. Seeing white paper for 4-3 years wouldn't cause problems

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2013, 09:36:24 PM »

Riiiiiiiight...
I noticed my eyes have gotten worse when I was 12. I play a laptop everyday, and go to school on a computer every weekday. Genes aren't the cause I'd say. But for Unn, since 3RD grade, it probably would be. Seeing white paper for 4-3 years wouldn't cause problems
It burns my eyes really bad for some reason. I mean.. It just burns!! and that we have a pool that has chlorine in it and i used to swim w/out goggles on.
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2013, 09:38:35 PM »

Riiiiiiiight...
It burns my eyes really bad for some reason. I mean.. It just burns!! and that we have a pool that has chlorine in it and i used to swim w/out goggles on.
You're part vampire then. xD

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2013, 10:06:32 PM »

i think my eyes are the vamp..
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: