Mythruna
March 29, 2024, 01:29:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Survival Mode Help...  (Read 7712 times)
serenity8525

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2013, 05:59:47 AM »

Ok so this game looks amazing! I'm getting an unbelievable 200 fps! it does drop when I move though but I still thought it was really awesome. Build mode works fine I just don't know all the controls yet. My problem is when I try to enter Survival Mode... everything looks ok but if I try to break a block it tells me that it's not working at the moment.. I have 2 circles on the bottom corners of the screen that say Hand in each of them. I can not break anything nor can I figure out if I need to put a tool in my hand or something like that. I would really like to check out survival mode but I seriously can not figure out how to get it to work.. Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong or at least what I need to do to get it to work..
A tutorial .txt file might be a helpful thing to include unless there is one.. but I did look through the game files and didn't seem to find anything
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 07:36:31 AM »

Game mode doesn't really do anything yet.  I put that in for modders that might want to start making items.

For build mode keys and stuff there is the in-game help.  Press F1.

Thanks for the kind words and welcome to the game.
serenity8525

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 10:33:55 AM »

oh ok Smiley I noticed the survival mode but didn't know it wasn't really playable yet... So I thought it might have been me just not doing something right lol... but so far the game looks great! I love the "new blocks" like the round ones and slanted ones... makes it very unique compared to minecraft. I have always wished that minecraft had round objects and slanted blocks. Which were only attainable through Mods... So A big thank you to the upgrade on graphics and shapes Smiley I can't wait to see what kind of RPG it turns into Smiley Keep up the good work Smiley
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 11:00:41 AM »

And don't forget that you can make your own objects, too. Smiley
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 04:26:18 PM »

Hmph.. You can do a lot more in mythruna than in minecraft (except for survival mode)
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 05:04:17 PM »

Hmph.. You can do a lot more in mythruna than in minecraft (except for survival mode)
This is far from true.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 05:05:14 PM »

This is far from true.
And a couple other things -.-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: