Mythruna
April 23, 2024, 02:37:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: My ship...  (Read 50594 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2013, 03:20:15 PM »

But objects are on their own grid.  It's not so simple, guys...

I'm trying really hard to feel like you aren't calling me stupid.  Maybe it's just been a bad day.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2013, 04:18:05 PM »

I'm trying really hard to feel like you aren't calling me stupid.  Maybe it's just been a bad day.

Sorry if I was a part of making you feel like i just plain out made it seem like a breeze, in the process offending you. I hope your day gets better, as we all have bad days.. (yesterday for me).

When I was saying that bit of code, I knew that part would be easy after you implement the other hundred lines of code that I would not understand at all.

--Hope the best of the rest of the day!
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2013, 05:28:25 PM »

And thus the creator sent the Apocalypse.

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2013, 06:03:25 PM »

Heheh.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2013, 06:52:37 PM »

Heheh.
? I am completely lost.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2013, 08:32:31 PM »

Haha, my mistake. I was thinking of regular blocks. Please no apocalypse. Sad Boo... Hehe

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2013, 08:35:38 PM »

Heheh.
? I am completely lost.
huehuehue

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2013, 01:40:01 PM »

With Paul's Physics engine, I plan on making a fully working Tank. It will be able to move, have rotating gun and possibly make the gun actually work(Whether that means throwing a mage or ranger up in there, a cannon, or if paul will be nice enough to let me make it work)! I believe I would at least be able to make a rotating top and the track wheels work. Then OF COURSE trow a ranger up top, then go rolling into a random Player-Controlled town and cause chaos xD.... LOL!
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2013, 01:51:57 PM »

With Paul's Physics engine, I plan on making a fully working Tank. It will be able to move, have rotating gun and possibly make the gun actually work(Whether that means throwing a mage or ranger up in there, a cannon, or if paul will be nice enough to let me make it work)! I believe I would at least be able to make a rotating top and the track wheels work. Then OF COURSE trow a ranger up top, then go rolling into a random Player-Controlled town and cause chaos xD.... LOL!

I have no immediate plans for wheels and definitely no plans for track wheels.

I just feel like a society with easy access to levitation/flying wouldn't necessarily rely on wheels as much as we are ingrained to.
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2013, 01:55:04 PM »

I just feel like a society with easy access to levitation/flying wouldn't necessarily rely on wheels as much as we are ingrained to.
Oh fine then... *Pouts off* But no-no! I've got a backup! I can add in sliders instead of wheels, and have cannons shoot out the back end to propel me forward! TANKS AWAY!!!!! xD...
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2013, 02:30:49 PM »

Well, wagons involve wheels. I mean, you do remember the invention of the wheel right?

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2013, 02:41:14 PM »

Well, wagons involve wheels. I mean, you do remember the invention of the wheel right?

But would we have ever bothered to make a wagon when we have beasts of burden for normal stuff and large flying things for everything else? 

who knows...
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2013, 04:18:19 PM »

As long as I can re-create this, I'm perfectly fine whether or not working wheels are in the game.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2013, 06:07:51 PM »

As long as I can re-create this, I'm perfectly fine whether or not working wheels are in the game.

Heheh... you could do that without a cart. Smiley

Good ol' cabbage guy.  That was an excellent series, too.  One of my favorites... and an unusually satisfying conclusion.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2013, 06:19:20 PM »

not trying to knock this off topic but:

what is that from? The best guess that I can see from the blue coat is Avatar The Last Airbender
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: