Mythruna
April 28, 2024, 11:32:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it something wrong with windows XP?? Pls help!!  (Read 5563 times)
demilol

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2013, 12:35:41 AM »

My computer is Windows XP. I have downloaded Mythruna for a few times, but i can't open them. After i clicked it, it has no response. What's wrong?Huh? Embarrassed
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 01:05:30 AM »

My computer is Windows XP. I have downloaded Mythruna for a few times, but i can't open them. After i clicked it, it has no response. What's wrong?Huh? Embarrassed

Sorry you are having trouble.  It's not a windows XP problem as that's what I develop and run it under.

Did you expand the .zip file or were you running Mythruna right from inside the zip?  You have to extract it first but usually I'd expect an error.  Which makes me wonder...

Do you have Java installed?
brandedangel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 02:07:12 PM »

i have the same problem. i downloaded it and extracted, click on the dragon to start the game the screen goes black like its going to start then goes right back to desktop screen with nothing running. so, the error file in the folder says here

Uncaught exception from thread:Thread[LWJGL Renderer Thread,5,main]
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: GLSL and OpenGL2 is required for the LWJGL renderer!
   at com.jme3.renderer.lwjgl.LwjglRenderer.initialize(LwjglRenderer.java:166)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext.initContextFirstTime(LwjglContext.java:131)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext.internalCreate(LwjglContext.java:168)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:128)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:205)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Application was not initialized.

so there you have it thats my issue and i WANT TO PLAY IT!!! im dying here!!! lol
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 03:20:21 PM »

i have the same problem. i downloaded it and extracted, click on the dragon to start the game the screen goes black like its going to start then goes right back to desktop screen with nothing running. so, the error file in the folder says here

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: GLSL and OpenGL2 is required for the LWJGL renderer!
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext.initContextFirstTime(LwjglContext.java:131)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:128)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:205)

so there you have it thats my issue and i WANT TO PLAY IT!!! im dying here!!! lol

You need to check your drivers to make sure they are up-to-date, or your graphics card may not support mythruna.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 04:26:10 PM »

Sorry you are having problems.  Can you post the whole error log please?  Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: