Mythruna
April 25, 2024, 08:04:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: item questions  (Read 14173 times)
xzardas

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2013, 03:27:45 PM »

Also one question about this... Will every item have a different stat? will everything be unique or are there some "exact" copies of items?

yeah right. Max 300; characters remaining: 254
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 04:25:13 PM »

Also one question about this... Will every item have a different stat? will everything be unique or are there some "exact" copies of items?

A brand new steel long sword is probably the same as the next brand new steel long sword.  There aren't supposed to be any "stats" in the conventional take-my-turn-by-clicking-a-mouse sense.  Use will make them slightly different as they wear differently and stuff.

This largely depends on if I get combat working the way I want or have to fall back on the lamer click-to-roll-the-dice approach.
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2013, 07:44:53 PM »

will you be able to become moderately rich by selling almost all the items (except the items you wanna keep) you raided from the wild or in a dungeon to the local npc shops?
i abused this a lot in skyrim   Tongue

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2013, 09:51:02 PM »

will you be able to become moderately rich by selling almost all the items (except the items you wanna keep) you raided from the wild or in a dungeon to the local npc shops?
i abused this a lot in skyrim   Tongue

I guess it depends on how many creatures are out there.

It's not going to be like other games where you can farm badgers over and over and over.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: