Mythruna
April 20, 2024, 05:12:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: npc questions  (Read 64062 times)
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2013, 09:31:28 PM »

do npcs get pregnant or does the child npc just spawn after procreation?
I'm going to say it as it is, the game hasn't got that far in development, the roadmap is still in development, and you ask as many questions as I did when I first joined xD

Heheh.  I do feel a little like we are concerning ourselves with the orientation of the deck chairs before the ship's plans are even finalized. Wink
:3
So when the ship finally lifts of that is equivalent to alpha?
sorry for asking a lot of questions about far off stuff so here is one on a closer topic how many updates and months away is the survival and combat update?

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2013, 06:48:32 AM »

I'm going to say it as it is, the game hasn't got that far in development, the roadmap is still in development, and you ask as many questions as I did when I first joined xD

Heheh.  I do feel a little like we are concerning ourselves with the orientation of the deck chairs before the ship's plans are even finalized. Wink
sorry for asking a lot of questions about far off stuff so here is one on a closer topic how many updates and months away is the survival and combat update?

I don't know.  And it largely depends on how my wife's brain surgery goes, anyway.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2013, 01:22:11 PM »

I don't know.  And it largely depends on how my wife's brain surgery goes, anyway.

PAUL, I hope your wife is okay Cry let's all hold hands and pray..

Dear Lord,

We pray for Paul's wife, we hope that her brain surgery works out, that she is a great woman and she deserves great things in her life, there is no reason to allow bad things to happen to great people, and I hope that you help her, Paul, and his kids on this event.

In your wonderful name, I pray, Amen.

No pun intended, Paul, I hope this helps.
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2013, 02:50:08 PM »

oh sorry i didn't know you were dealing with that  Sad

Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2013, 02:55:18 PM »

Whew, this is risky business. Tumors can be annoying.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2013, 03:36:40 PM »

Whew, this is risky business. Tumors can be annoying.

Yes, especially the Arnold Schwarzenegger "I'll be back" kind.
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2013, 05:30:08 PM »

So, its not a tumor? That is a hell of a risk for a VR mod for Mythruna Paul. I got my fingers crossed for her.

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2013, 05:38:00 PM »

how long do you think it will take for her to recover? (sorry for impatient tone)

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2013, 05:49:34 PM »

So, its not a tumor? That is a hell of a risk for a VR mod for Mythruna Paul. I got my fingers crossed for her.

It is a tumor.  The stuff that was left after last time grew again into a marble-sized tumor.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2013, 05:50:20 PM »

how long do you think it will take for her to recover? (sorry for impatient tone)

I don't know.  We have to travel down to another state for the surgery when they finally schedule it.  We'll be down there for at least a week.
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2013, 06:58:53 PM »

I don't know.  We have to travel down to another state for the surgery when they finally schedule it.  We'll be down there for at least a week.
We had a dog with 5-8 inch tumors on his belly. Nothing life threatening though. But, if it's inside the head, that's threatening.

BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2013, 08:12:14 PM »

The answer is 5 months 4 weeks. right? what state are you going too?

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2013, 08:46:09 PM »

North Carolina.  Duke University has like the best brain cancer stuff in the country or something.
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2013, 03:12:00 PM »

North Carolina.  Duke University has like the best brain cancer stuff in the country or something.
does that mean your talking to us via labtop?

Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2013, 03:49:41 PM »

does that mean your talking to us via labtop?
I don't think Paul uses a laptop... He doesn't seem like the laptop kind of guy. But if he were going to have a laptop, I'd imagine him with the suitcase sized ones.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: