Mythruna
March 29, 2024, 01:04:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No sense of humor...  (Read 7098 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2013, 05:08:52 AM »

You should probably be glad I totally despise the April fools pranks that run around on the web today.  I had a really nasty idea about "spilling the beans" about the 8th race.

The old RuneQuest role playing game system had a race of anthropomorphic duck people.  I could have had a lot of fun with that.

Google "RuneQuest ducks" if you want to see what they were all about.  There's probably a reason RuneQuest died out.
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 08:48:23 AM »

Even worse would be to put a new release that just opened to say april fools.

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 01:22:39 PM »

The trick to me is to find a joke that is more funny than mean.  That would have been downright evil.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 01:26:01 PM »

The trick to me is to find a joke that is more funny than mean.  That would have been downright evil.

Eh, everything these days are mean on April Fools.
Either you make a really mean trick, or you say "Your shoes are untied" which no one falls for anymore :/ I didn't even plan on making a post of April Fools because everyone would hate me from then on xD
But it turns out that the White House was in on April Fools Day, along with Sharon Osbourne, ect.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 03:13:50 PM »

There were a couple I saw that were clever and funny without being mean.  I liked Virgin's announcement of glass-bottom planes. Smiley
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 03:51:32 PM »

A game I have called TPT (The powder toy) had a (I think one of the creators) jump in and copy the names of saves, their views, votes, and put "Premium save" saying you have to pay 6.99 in order to view the save in fancy text. Now you have to wait until april fools to view the saves normal again. It was a brutal joke.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 04:19:46 PM »

I wasn't here or April fools. I found out Valve 'released' episode 3, but it was a fake so I wasn't heart broken cus I heard it was a fake cus the video said so. XD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: