Mythruna
April 16, 2024, 12:32:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mythruna Windows 8 Icon  (Read 18401 times)
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013, 07:07:03 PM »

Ubuntu Linux*
You aren't cool enough to understand it's Ubuntu. *cross-arms with hipster glasses*
I understand why he would think it is named Ubuntu Linux instead of Linux, especially since it could be challenging  to wrap ones head around what exactly "Linux" means. Also some distros keep "Linux" in its name for example Arch Linux.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2013, 07:13:50 PM »

Ubuntu Linux*
You aren't cool enough to understand it's Ubuntu. *cross-arms with hipster glasses*

I feel so bad for the hipsters when being a hipster becomes mainstream and their heads all explode.  It will be a bit like the alternative rock problem in the 90s.  "Yay, I'm getting paid... boo, I'm no longer alternative" in a matter of hours. Wink
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2013, 07:53:10 PM »

Talking about heads exploding #offtopic I was watching The Magic Schoolbus at school and I realized: That show is just a teacher on drugs Smiley
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2013, 09:13:03 PM »

Ubuntu Linux*

I feel so bad for the hipsters when being a hipster becomes mainstream and their heads all explode.  It will be a bit like the alternative rock problem in the 90s.  "Yay, I'm getting paid... boo, I'm no longer alternative" in a matter of hours. Wink
Rather, everyone will dress like in the 80's.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
chimeforest

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2013, 09:40:53 PM »

If I could brofist you, I would.
This is the INTERNET, we can do anything on the internet, for example:

*brofist*

Also, I've decided that you're cool, congrats Tongue
And you too Moonkey.

Other people however....
Ubuntu Linux*
Talking about heads exploding #offtopic I was watching The Magic Schoolbus at school and I realized: That show is just a teacher on drugs Smiley
Just don't have what it takes.
(Seriously, don't diss the Frizzle)

Ubuntu Linux*

*adopts epic narrative voice*
They will survive and adapt.
It's in their nature, to always be "the first", to be at the forefront of pop culture.
To be different, they thrive on it.
The more mainstream the mainstream hipsters get, the more different the real hipsters will become.

(~dun Dun DUN~)
Eventually,
They will realize that the only way to keep hipsters from becoming truly mainstream, they will decide to thin the herd..
Such an epic flurry will commence of nyan cats and lenseless glasses the likes of which the world has never seen, and never will again.

THEN, in that final glorious battle, shall the first survive and the fakesters empire shall fall to the ground!

*end narrative*

Great, now look what you made me do, I essayed all over the place, it's going to take me a day to clean all that up =/
lol
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2013, 10:12:22 PM »

lol xD
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2013, 10:28:23 PM »

Alternative to alternative... this is almost relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYm8HotzmSw  Some language not safe for work, I guess.

The version I used to hear on the radio was better.  Can't find that one, though.  In that version, the band ended up getting dropped because another band came out that wasn't even together.  "That's alternative.  Heck, that's alternative to alternative..."  Or something like that.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: